One word on how you feel today

Well! Just learned something new today :joy:

1 Like

Rested

Back in for 2 days work. Then off till Wednesday. :smiley:

Grateful!
I work 2 jobs, the second one is therapy, working with kids. I have a new patient today, in between my cleaning jobs, and another patient at 5pm. Then, my next class started today (online). Iā€™m thankful that I can handle doing all of this because drinking isnā€™t a part of my life anymore.

2 Likes

Relieved!.

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™m trying! I just stsrted at the therapy job before Thanksgiving. They are hard to come by in my area, too many COTAā€™s. Iā€™ve been cleaning for almost 2 years, 1. Because it is a solitary, non-mental job, which is what I required towatds the end of my drinking days, and in the beginning of my sober days. And 2. Because itā€™s flexible and not an 8 hour a day, sit in one place job.
This therapy job kind of fell in my lap, and as I get more patients, I will phase out the cleaning jobs, except the two that are just mine. (I work for a woman with a cleaning company).
Today will be a challenge, but Iā€™ll get it all done.
Schoolā€¦I went back this August, working on my bachelorā€™s in Psychology so that I have more options. And so I can support my son and myself. So, hard work now is an investment in the future!

1 Like

Ecstatic. 396 days. Iā€™ve completed my year. And more. Nearly 400 days. Yay!!!

6 Likes

Ashamedā€¦:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Hang in there!

I canā€™t even begin to imagine the stress and pain that comes with rehashing those memories. Stay strong and go through the motions to ensure he can never harm you or your children again. It will be beyond difficult, and definitely upsetting, but you can do it. Glad your sister is going with you, thats great support. Youā€™re in my thoughts!

1 Like

70 days but still feeling low

Tired. Badly in need of sleep

How u doing girl?

Exhausted!

Looking for a reason not to drink

Ethereal.

Who woulda thunk a bottom feeding drunk like me could not only become a year sober, but productive, happy and optimistic for my future.

Thank you God. Thank you AA. Thank you Tomas. Thank you TS crew.

11 Likes

Alone. Which isnā€™t always a bad thingā€¦

2 Likes

Hopeful. Starting to believe after 19 days that I can do this.

4 Likes

Healthy!!!

3 Likes

Tired. I need more characters though. Bye now.

Nonhungover :blush:

2 Likes

Hey uā€¦not been good so laying low :woman_facepalming: thanks for checking :smiley: