3 Likes

Amen Silas!!!

Different.

1 Like

Depressed.

Free!
Last day of work today, off next week, sober, yeah. :blush:

4 Likes

Feeling destroyed. Had to deliver some awful news to someone today just want to finish work and curl up in bed

1 Like

Hugs to you.:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you nice bath after work and some sort of comedy to try cheer me up :slight_smile: oh and takeaway tonight too!

2 Likes

That sounds wonderfulā€¦think you just inspired me with my Friday evening plans.:pray:

1 Like

Hopeful :sparkles: :flags:

4 Likes

feeling a little better about things?

1 Like

Broken!!!

Bratty ā€¦

1 Like

Everyday is a new day with how I feel lol but my frame of mind is feeling a little stronger and I think Iā€™m on the right path of acceptance. Thanks Chris, how are you today?

3 Likes

Honestlyā€¦shit.

Day 10 of alcohol and klonopin withdrawals. Even with tapering its been rough.

1 Like

Indeed it is, the sun still rises and sets and hopefully brings a little more good to each day.
Im doing ok, some good, some not so good
But everday is another chance at itā€¦ one smile a day or one good shot on the golf course, thats all it takes to keep goingā€¦

1 Like

Concerned
I just woke up, checked some Instagram stuff and found an article that says that there are 88.000 deaths / year linked to alcohol in the US.
I was curious and checked how high this number in Germany is. Itā€™s 74.000 :no_mouth: We have a population of ca 82.000.000. The US has 327.000.000 . Thatā€™s hard.

3 Likes

Content. Iā€™m finally getting comfortable in my own skin with the way my life is.

3 Likes

Insecureā€¦

1 Like