Pet Peeves Anyone?

My husband and all my male friends pee standing up at home, I’ve never heard of anyone having an issue with this. As long as they put the seat down, what’s the issue?

8 Likes

People who chew with their mouth open or talk with food in their mouth have no place near me.

14 Likes

Huh. This is totally foreign to me. Interesting.

Brb asking my Dad how he likes to piss

14 Likes

Right I just quick polled a bunch of dudes and now they want to know why :joy:

7 Likes

That drives me bonkers too!!! Lol my fiance does it. And I have to clear the left over time on the microwave😂.

1 Like

I worked as a Courier once and the manager used to have a sign in the bathroom that said " if you sprinkle when you tinkle be a sweetie and wipe the seatie" lol

4 Likes

:grin::joy::joy:Now I’m thinking about the post the other day from someone can’t remember who? A women,that was at a concert maybe and sitting her beer in the urinal in a “port a potty”

Good thread…i need a laugh today besides memes and chuck norris jokes

4 Likes

21f3408d9d6ae19bce50d6566cd3f587

17 Likes

Right!? Everything I started to write was more so huge things I hate lol so I decided to pull back and enjoy everyone else’s lists lol

5 Likes

I guess I can see where it could be useful. I live with 3 men and I clean the bathroom because I can’t take it after a week but I do make one of them attempt to clean it first most of the time.

1 Like

Hmmmm, i pee both ways. Always in the middle of the night i sit down. Dont have to turn the light on to aim. Sometimes during the day too.

4 Likes

See, you would have messed up my pole results! :rofl: I don’t think there is anything wrong with it, I just genuinely had no idea it was a thing in the years between potty training and mobility issues.

4 Likes

Theres always gotta be an outlier in every group.

I know lots of cyclists pee sitting down. Its an old timer thing to atay off your feet as much as possible. Im just lazy.

3 Likes

Ok I do know that now that you mention it. From my days at the bike shop. Anyway we can move on from potty talk now… Sorry for the detour.

1 Like

When the rugby is on and I can’t park in my own street, thankfully today I haven’t needed the car as rugby is on again.

As you can see, I’m a stone throw from the stadium, in the first picture I was stood in my front door

3 Likes

Customers who email me at 4:45 PM on a Friday, and expect me to move Heaven and Earth to get their crap ordered, because they have to have it by Monday.

8 Likes

Words:

1. It’s not “expresso” or “expecially.”
  2. Inflammable means the same thing as flammable. Only use the latter as the former confuses people. (This goes double when used on safety warnings! :fire:)
  3. “Irregardless.” Just… No.
20 Likes

Yes to this! Monday is a holiday for us, I stop work at 3:30. Which is an hour ago. A half hour ago my work phone went crazy, and I’m leaving it until Tuesday. That’s completely unnecessary.

6 Likes

I am a Veteran and I don’t get Veteran’s day off, unless I want to take a vacation day. In other words, it’s like any other day that I could take off, if I want to burn a vacation day.