Pet Peeves Anyone?

You got it Cate! Anything for you!!

1 Like

I hear ya. Especially the ones that are drunk. God don’t they go on!
Me me me me, my my. I tend to switch off.

The timeline thingy? Do you mean the continuum.
That wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing!
:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can’t do that, it’ll mess up the whole space time continuum wormy hole

1 Like

You do whatever you need to. We’ll support you no matter what!

2 Likes

Would that happen to be a picture of you on that one you posted? Just asking for a friend :grinning:

1 Like

bitmoji-20190727070238

Ah Cate. I’ve missed your sense of humour lately.

1 Like

Seriously. Dry as you get out, amirite? I don’t wanna be soaking up your gross foot water.

Or… whatever it is.

2 Likes

Oh don’t talk to me about water in the bathroom! :triumph:
I mean, who doesn’t understand the concept of a bath, and that you’re supposed to keep the water on the inside!!!:angry:

Today’s pet peeve has to be, when somebody is used to being treated in a despicable manner to the extent their back is constantly up and not or less accuse you of also acting despicably because they have misunderstood a comment you made to a completely different person and adapting said comment to they’re own situation .
Vent/rant over and out :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Two sinks full of dirty dishes!

3 Likes

People in general

People who need the perfect pictures for Social media. If it’s not perfect we need to retake it…I hate taking pictures

1 Like

Ppl who never (!!!) clean their workplace…and when I have the honor to have to work there bc I simply don’t have my own desk yet and do a clean up and then find crumbles IN the keyboard…yuck :see_no_evil: sorry looong sentence :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

Seeing someone using a toothpick…especially while still at the table. Cant stand watching someone dig debris from their mouth. Just dig for toe jam too while you’re at it. Heeeebs!!!
On the brain because saw a tooth picker last night at dinner. Hurl!!!

2 Likes

Enablers!!

1 Like

Oh my shattered nerves; WHY do people in this province feel the need to come to a full stop when turning right on the green right arrow?

4 Likes

Likewise, in the UK, why do people feel the need to stop on a big roundabout when you can see nothing coming and it’s a giveaway junction, not a mandatory stop!

2 Likes

Have you ever driven round this roundabout @anon12657779 :joy: