Plans drastically changed and I'm cool ( UPDATE )

Another local, nice one mate.Haha crocodile pie is nice done well. But yeah this lockdown is crazy, I’m down the Mornington peninsula no where near the hot spots. The Vic government has really botched this whole situation

1 Like

I’m in st kilda… I think the government has done this lockdown as a scare tactic so everyone goes and gets vaccinated. Its all a load of BS I think lol :joy: love mornington. My dad grew up in rosebud… Ive been contemplating relocating down to ocean grove , it would be nice to get out of st kilda and move somewhere calmer lol

Theres only one other local on here a guy named seb @Seb there’s bec who is in qld @Becsta but not many of us Victorians on here :thinking:

2 Likes

The Aussie thread is still around, can’t find it for the link atm though lol

1 Like

I don’t remember seeing. It must be a zombie thread from last year :thinking:

No, I found it :ok_hand:

1 Like

Haha I wonder if this is just an Aussie saying, made me laugh haha.

Welcome Jarrad, awesome to see another Aussie join the TS ranks! Awesome work getting through the stress without picking up, it’s not easy but damn it’s worth it :clap::clap:

1 Like

Cheers @Becsta haha I’m not sure where I got tits up from. Been in my vocabulary since high school.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m guessing it’s aussie slang, was good to read a post that sounded Aussie if you know what I mean.

1 Like

@Becsta it’s a saying we’d say too on the east coast of Canada growing up :joy: I think my grandfather used to say it. (And hey! Great to see you :hugs:)

@jazza well done on not grabbing a drink. One week is fantastic! Keep up the great work. And welcome!

2 Likes

Yeah I get ya. I’m new here but definitely not new to the reasons for being here.

1 Like

Heeeeey beautiful lady, I just couldn’t stay away from you all :heart:
@jazza your job location with the crocodile farm sounds like it’s going to be an amazing experience, is it a dry community?

1 Like

Yes it is a dry community. Its proper crocodile territory :crocodile:

1 Like

Wow what an awesome adventure! I hope we will keep getting updates with some scenic pics while you’re up there.

Absolutely. I’ll be on here a lot. I was only downloading a day counter and found this great community here :blush:

1 Like

Haha that’s how I discovered the forum also. I reckon it’s one of the best accidental discoveries I ever made :joy: anyways, hope you have a great night!

2 Likes

Great stuff @jazza We’ll get through this lockdown and rebuild again. I seriously considered moving North last year. Still might at some stage.

2 Likes

The older I get the colder Melbourne gets haha

1 Like

So I have spoken to the boss in QLD and I’m getting on a plane today and doing 2 weeks quarantine then being picked up form Cairns by my boss to head to Pormpuraaw and start my very exciting adventure in a remote and beautiful part of the world. Whoo hoooo

4 Likes

Thats great news. Congrats!!