Wtf? Why?Dumbdog

12 Likes

Ripley (as in Alien)
Ripples
Baby girl
$hithead (in the best way)
Smelly-cat
Purr-bot

Unfortunately, I lost her on Tuesday to cancer and I miss her greatlyā€¦ 15 years old and had traveled the world with me.

15 Likes

Meet Buddy!
Got him from the shelter I worked in a few years ago. He is 14 years old now they think.
Itā€™s a very friendly cat with an angry face :grin:

And I think we are boring people ore have a boring cat, because the only nickname we have for him is Buts. We mostly call him by that name and seldome name him buddy. Buddy was the name the shelter gave him.

And yes, named myself here after my cat :sunglasses:

14 Likes

So sorry to hear you lost your cat :pensive: Thatā€™s sad. Take care :heart:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. 15 years is a wonderful amount of time.

2 Likes

@SoberWalker Buddy looks like my Mav (Maverick). Good looking boy. I had a Buddy once, really ugly dog with Mohawkish type of back hair and a ridiculous underbite.:grimacing: So ugly but adorable. Took my name on here from my cat Daisy/Dazercat.

@tribeSF Iā€™m so sorry to hear about poor Riply. Cancer in a cat really sucks big time. Iā€™m sure you gave her a great 15 years. Always so hard to loose a pet. IMO They are more than a good friend. Sometimes I donā€™t understand why we keep getting pets. I guess all the years of love and joy of a good cat or dog is soooo worth it :pray:t2:

@Ravikamor Sadyboo is a fine looking dog. If you ever get tired of spoiling that one Iā€™ll take overšŸ¤£

@Nanuk1987 Cat and dog sleeping in peace and harmony. Love it. :two_hearts: Is your name on TS because of your pet too?

@Just_Laura Looking at Krieger I can almost tell who is in charge :joy:. Love orange cats. We had 4 orange tabbies along with a white fat boy cat for quite a few years awhile back.

@Lisa07 Iā€™ve always been a big sucker for adorable shaggy faced dogs like Bumble, but they never seem to adopt me. And at 60 with 2 dogs it looks like it ainā€™t gonna happen.

@AlyssaR I think CheeseDog would have been a great name. Good story.

@Hvitrafn there must be a fun story behind that ā€œthe 2 am Assholeā€ nickname :scream:

@DanielleRose Bridgina :heart: another shaggy face love. So gorgeous.

@Chiron Zelda reminds me a lot of my Daisy. She always lies like that. So sweet. Daisy is always on her back belly up with her paws in the air with that same look on her face.

Love all your pics and nicknames.
:heart_eyes_cat::dog::pray:t2:

9 Likes

Oh and that beautiful big schnoz :nose:!!! :heart:

1 Like

This is Svetlana
Littles
Little dog
Diddles

The funniest is mimicking a pee sound. When she was a baby she would always pee from excitement when she saw someone. So we started making the pee noise whenever someone would come in or talk to her. Now she comes to it :joy:

12 Likes

What a cutie. And I see you got her a little piece of pee grass for her in your highrise. Not sure how to mimic the pee sound though :joy:
Love it and her.
Our Benson use to be a problem pisser for the first few years. Anxiety I guess. He always peed on something when strangers were in the house like a repairman or something. One day while the fireplace, gas log, repair guy was petting Benson, Benson decided to lift his leg :scream: I was mortified. Iā€™m glad the guy took it well. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Believe it or not, thatā€™s just decorative and sheā€™s never went potty on it!!! I was a bit worried about it, but sheā€™s so classy :joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™m so glad our puppers donā€™t per on people anymore :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Sure is. Dogs name and my birth year.

1 Like

Ronin.

aka

Sneak.
Thief.
Meanie.
Trickster.

:revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s one tricky gentleman :thinking:

1 Like

Every night he gets up and says he has got to go out or else, at 2 am. I think one of the neighbours has an alarm or something set for night shifts maybe. Anyway, he is like clockwork and has been for coming up 5 years!!

1 Like

Our oldest pet.
Alice.
Found her in our dumpster on our first trash day in our new home summer 2006. Vet thought she was 10 days old. Here she is about 2 weeks old
. image
We were going to call her Wade.
We didnā€™t know she was actually an Alice :scream:
Alice Lee
Alice Leettle
Rilly
Rilly Rally
Alice Dee
Sweetie Petitee
She likes to travel with us. Especially when she doesnā€™t have a choice.

15 Likes

Top pic: Minnie
Minn
Miss Minn
Princess

Bottom pic: Louie
Lou bug
Louie lion
Bug
Lou Lou

9 Likes

I love orange cats. As youā€™ve seen. Orange females tho are quite rare. Iā€™ve only known one ever. You were meant to find that treasure.

3 Likes

Yes I heard they were rare too. In our almost 40 years together weā€™ve had 6 orange cats. 3 were females. Unbelievable! Our vet was very surprised. I donā€™t know if you saw my earlier post but at one point we had 4 orange cats at once.
Oā€™Malley (front left)
Ginger (way back to right)
Joe (buff
Alice (little itty bitty). Her first New Years Eve
And a white one. Trax.
IMG_0443

Another rarity. 5 cats in one pic.
New Yearā€™s Eve 2006.

11 Likes

I love that you have a Minnie too. Thatā€™s 3 of us with a Minnie. I think you have the only adorable cat Minnie.
And that Louie is such a handsome gentlemen. :heart:
I didnā€™t think Minnie was that popular of a pet name.

I might as well finish off my orange cat saga with the first couple my wife and I got before we were married.
Bowie was my wifeā€™s cat. He climbed curtains. And actually he wasnā€™t the one my wife picked at the shelter. They gave away the one my wife pick by accident and gave her this one. It was obviously meant to be.

And McAdo the shiny orange one. Some stoner that worked on a ranch had a bunch of kittens and for some reason brought her over to my house and she never went back with him.

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: orange cats too :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
Looking for an orange :heart: but those will have to do.

Orange Cat OverloadšŸ¤£

8 Likes