Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Did you climb the Pisa tower ? I did the second time I went there, that’s quiet an experience! Expensive but definitely worth it :star_struck:

Yes i am excited for this thread :yum:

1 Like

I totally would but, wouldn’t you know it, they were taken by a couple of guys in black suits. Said they were from some governmental agency. World security. Things like that. :laughing:

@Twizzlers Thread is up. Haven’t posted any pictures yet. Feel free to post any kind of space related conversation or links! Or take a picture of the night sky and post it :wink:

2 Likes

If this has really happened then the MiB would’ve used the flashy thing on you and you wouldn’t remember anything.
So that means you’re not telling the truth about not having any sweet pics of aliens.
I expect to see alien pics even more now
So excited!

2 Likes

i love looking up in the sky

16 Likes

Touche. Still, I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of any alien pics–“sweet” or otherwise. But if I was going to share any, it would be over at the new “space” thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

27 Likes

23 Likes

16 Likes

24 Likes

27 Likes

Pictures of the trail itself. The first steps look so easy lol

26 Likes

And some of the views of the Guadalupe high peak trail in Salt Flat, TX

23 Likes

Totally forgot the cute little bridge that is around cliff dwellings

24 Likes

Lol this is epic! What was the temp? Lol made it look easy.

1 Like

What state again? I thought you mentioned a name in the other post.

1 Like

Nature really is amazing…
Actually, do these qualify as pets?
Maybe should be in the pet thread…

8 Likes

Now this is funny. Thanks to my friend who used to have big spiders when we were children, I’m not scared of them. But only of these big ones people are having as pets from zoo shops. I can take them to my hands or let them to move around my body like this girl does.
But when it comes to the spiders of small sizes, I am totally freaking out! And I think it’s too late to get rid of the fear of them, because I tried… I wish someone tought me as a kid too.

3 Likes

Hi, these were taken on my walk earlier, all the beach huts have different names I think they are cute. This is Saltburn a couple of miles away. I love the rough seas.

I

23 Likes

Colourful Burano, a place close to Venice, where houses are #colourful and walking there is like being in a fairytale :fairy:

Legend has it that the houses in Burano were painted such bright colors so the fishermen could see the island more vividly. As fog tends to build up around Burano, this meant that they could avoid crashing their boats into it.

“The colours of the houses follow a specific system, originating from the golden age of its development. If someone wishes to paint their home, one must send a request to the government, who will respond by making notice of the certain colours permitted for that lot.” - Wikipedia

17 Likes