Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

:cat2:

17 Likes

There’s 2 owlets this morning :scream::scream:

Lots of new life in the desert for springtime

The cactus blooms are amazing

And all over the place because we had a lot of spring rains

The blooms come quickly and die of 24-48 hours later :cry:

And the saguaros get their blooms on top like a hat.

24 Likes

I love your owls :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Say good bye :wave: :cry:

Caught these bright red ones that weren’t around yesterday

I’m going to miss the amazing Sonoran desert, but I’ll find plenty of new beauty in Cali.

18 Likes

A view of a city

16 Likes

19 Likes

What a big wasp this is! The European Hornet. Look at her eyes! Soooo beautiful shaped! Love it!

19 Likes

Very pretty close photo. Thank you for sharing :blush:

1 Like

Sweet Pic :heart_eyes:…those eyes are very beautiful!

1 Like

17 Likes

Tiny crab :crab:

The Street, Tankerton. You can walk right into the sea at low tide to watch the sunset.

22 Likes

Tonight’s northern lights in the East of the UK, never seen in my 52 years and probably never see again.

22 Likes

Wow! You’re lucky to have gotten to experience that beauty.

1 Like

Wow!!! Amazing!!

1 Like

These are both so amazing! Great pics @Tragicfarinelli @Dolse71 WOW – thanks for sharing. :heart:

2 Likes

19 Likes

13 Likes

There’s a geo magnetic going on!

Aurora Borealis!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen!?

22 Likes

Should be able to see it right now in most States… It’s level 8.33 at the moment, which is HIGH.

GET OUT THERE AMERICANS!

6 Likes

My first time ever seeing them! We took a drive out to the country where there was less light pollution and it was magical. More faint in person than these long exposure photos but to see them move and shift was neat. I’m glad we went. Back home, closer to the city, we we see them faintly like light streaks but not much.

19 Likes