Another bit from that lovely Italian country

Pisa Tower

Toscany

San Gimignano

The world’s best ice-cream

18 Likes

Wow! This looks like an angel! That’s so beautiful!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I like this photo, the way the evening wraps its arms around my little village to say good night.

And this, nature saying good luck good day, covering my village with light.

27 Likes

I❤ both of them. The first one reminds me of a part described in Stephen Kings book Dr.Sleep Iwont go into the gory details. And the 2nd one reminds me of under the dome.
Lovely pictures. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

25 Likes

Controlled burns in the foothills as fuel loads are reduced for the coming fire season.

10 Likes

Florencie, Italy

18 Likes

I meant to reply and it completely got away from me! That’s a nice piece you have there. Too bad it’s broke, but hopefully you can fix it up without too much trouble once you decide to do so. :+1:

@Twizzlers I thought about what you said and I think maybe I will start an “astronomy, space, aliens, everything space related and whatever”, thread just to open up the topic instead of it only being photos for hopefully more engagement.

And here is my photo contribution to this thread:

The white dot on the left of the moon is Jupiter.

The moon rising above the horizon in what is actually a dark sky.

24 Likes

You better have some good alien photos now you’ve gotten us all excited

7 Likes

Did you climb the Pisa tower ? I did the second time I went there, that’s quiet an experience! Expensive but definitely worth it :star_struck:

Yes i am excited for this thread :yum:

1 Like

I totally would but, wouldn’t you know it, they were taken by a couple of guys in black suits. Said they were from some governmental agency. World security. Things like that. :laughing:

@Twizzlers Thread is up. Haven’t posted any pictures yet. Feel free to post any kind of space related conversation or links! Or take a picture of the night sky and post it :wink:

2 Likes

If this has really happened then the MiB would’ve used the flashy thing on you and you wouldn’t remember anything.
So that means you’re not telling the truth about not having any sweet pics of aliens.
I expect to see alien pics even more now
So excited!

2 Likes

i love looking up in the sky

16 Likes

Touche. Still, I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of any alien pics–“sweet” or otherwise. But if I was going to share any, it would be over at the new “space” thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

27 Likes

23 Likes

16 Likes

24 Likes

27 Likes