Relapse after 4 years

Lots of people find the accountability of checking in daily on the checking in daily to maintain focus thread is a good way to just that stay accountable. But you do you and do as you please. Again, there’s lots of support here. There’s tons of people that are off of meth. You are not alone.

3 Likes

Thank you, i will stick here for guidance…

3 Likes

I got 2 days left on our holiday. My plan is to have a good meal and rest.

3 Likes

Dont be so hard on yourself too! You have to literally fall in love with yourself again in order to stay clean! That’s what ive got down is self love & self care!

3 Likes

I think this is the effect of meth on me, self pity. :pensive:

1 Like

This happened to me too :disappointed:

2 Likes

Hugs my friend :hugs:, we will all get through this with the support of each other :sunflower:

3 Likes

The most destructive vice a person can have more then pride is self - pity! I think self - pity is the worst possible emotion anyone can have & the most destructive! It destroys everything around it except itself!

3 Likes

:hugs: We will! Just have to keep using those tools we have picked up along the way.

3 Likes

Day 2. I feel much better. Got 12hours straight sleep. My senses felt better. Living one day at a time.

10 Likes

Congrats on 2 days, your doing amazing :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

3 Likes

Thank you. I will

3 Likes

Day 3. Had some good sleep, 8hours. Reported to work today. I will keep myself busy today.

3 Likes

I lost it today, day 4. Im so sorry guys

2 Likes

Don’t give up. Next time maybe come here and ask for help before you relapse? We/it might help Nel. Also maybe join us in the daily checking in thread. Much more support around there. Checking in daily to maintain focus #64

5 Likes

Is something else going on? What’s disrupting your focus? (**said with care) seems like there is more at play

2 Likes

My awareness is too low. I’ll start again tomorrow

It’s been a month since last check in. Ive been off and on within that period.

Tonight, i had enough. Ive destroyed and thrown paraphernalias and deleted contacts of people i am associated with including the dealers.

Im getting paranoid when people telling me that i lose weight, that i look much thinner. Especially when they are looking at my eyes.

I hope that ill have a fresh start tomorrow morning. I regret wasting resources for this vice. I have 2 kids. I knew that my wife notices what i am doing. I dont want to lose them. Even my job and all the things that i have right now.

5 Likes

Wishing you the tools you need to find a solid recovery

2 Likes

Here’s a code for online 24/7 NA meetings on zoom… One day at a time is all any of us can do.

1 Like