Relapse after 4 years

That’s ok :slightly_smiling_face: I understand

2 Likes

There is a world of companionship and help for you here at this site. People who will not judge you and who will help you. I’m sorry that you lost your sobriety but as you see this happens. One day at a time for your recovery.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter what you started using after being sober for four years, but looking back in your posts it looks like it’s meth.
As you can, I would try to cut your ties with whoever you’re getting it from? Hopefully, it’s not as easy to get as alcohol would be.

2 Likes

As much as you can go back to your beginning, and what you did to get off of it then and use those same tools to get off of it now and stay off of it one day at a time

3 Likes

Yes, its meth. I lost a part of my savings on it. Yes, i will cut my ties to my friends who are using it

4 Likes

Lots of people find the accountability of checking in daily on the checking in daily to maintain focus thread is a good way to just that stay accountable. But you do you and do as you please. Again, there’s lots of support here. There’s tons of people that are off of meth. You are not alone.

3 Likes

Thank you, i will stick here for guidance…

3 Likes

I got 2 days left on our holiday. My plan is to have a good meal and rest.

3 Likes

Dont be so hard on yourself too! You have to literally fall in love with yourself again in order to stay clean! That’s what ive got down is self love & self care!

3 Likes

I think this is the effect of meth on me, self pity. :pensive:

1 Like

This happened to me too :disappointed:

2 Likes

Hugs my friend :hugs:, we will all get through this with the support of each other :sunflower:

3 Likes

The most destructive vice a person can have more then pride is self - pity! I think self - pity is the worst possible emotion anyone can have & the most destructive! It destroys everything around it except itself!

3 Likes

:hugs: We will! Just have to keep using those tools we have picked up along the way.

3 Likes

Day 2. I feel much better. Got 12hours straight sleep. My senses felt better. Living one day at a time.

10 Likes

Congrats on 2 days, your doing amazing :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

3 Likes

Thank you. I will

3 Likes

Day 3. Had some good sleep, 8hours. Reported to work today. I will keep myself busy today.

3 Likes

I lost it today, day 4. Im so sorry guys

2 Likes

Don’t give up. Next time maybe come here and ask for help before you relapse? We/it might help Nel. Also maybe join us in the daily checking in thread. Much more support around there. Checking in daily to maintain focus #64

5 Likes