Runners in 2023 - 5K/10K/13.1/26.2/Ultra

My last 2 runs.
I love to run when is so dark, quiet and peaceful :relieved:

4 Likes

I had to split my run into 2 runs because I accidentally ended the run on my Apple Watch lol anyway 7.65 for the win lol

4 Likes

Im back from 8km run and I feel like I ran double that… Def not my day. I don’t wanna move anymore, can somebody make a coffee for me please?

PS: can I brag a little? Ok, thank you. Milestone day :partying_face:

6 Likes

90 days!!! Hell yeah girl!! You are doing so good :heart::heart:

1 Like

Did a guided tempo run today with a leave it all on the table last mile. It was a good run!! One of those feel good runs :running_woman:t2::heart:
Also- Just noticed I hit negative for miles3-6 :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Saturday late run

Not great, not terrible.

2 Likes

I went back to check my running log. This is week 16 of 5k sunday :confetti_ball::running_woman:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I ordered some shoes yesterday and I hope tomorrow, max Tuesday already have them 🩵 My first Asics, I hope they gonna run fast :wink:

1 Like

I love asics! I have 4 pairs :joy: My favorite model is the gt-2000s. Those are my long run shoes. My short run shoes are lighter and I’m actually not sure of the model. I hope you love them!

1 Like

I will post sober leg selfie when they arrive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still in the old shoes ;(

2 Likes

Digging the guided runs. Today was hard but in a good way. I had a mile number in mind but I just went for time instead

3 Likes

My new shoes arrived finally, they are so beautiful and so fast, love them :wink:

4 Likes

Ohhhhhh!!! I love them so much!! What model are they?

2 Likes

Noosa Tri 15

1 Like

I chose new route today which I though will be around 9, maybe even 10km but it was “only” 7,33… Not a bad run anyway

5 Likes

I finally got back to 5k yesterday, with minimal pain in my various body parts. That’s the first time at that distance since May. I had negative splits, happy about that. My overall activity level is back up, two runs, two rides and two strength sessions in the last 7 days.

I’m off to physical therapy again this morning!

4 Likes

Have to admit - I had no idea what negative split means, I googled it and now I feel little bit smarter running-wise :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Running with more pace now, post injury. No hamstring pain at all. My hip aches a little but I think that’s on the mend too. Feeling pretty damn good.

4 Likes

Half a day of work today then hit I hit the road for this month’s half marathon. Not expecting a great time but I am expecting a nice long trail run!

3 Likes