Runner's log

Another day, another trail run!

1 Like

Mileage ^ + Time v = :grin:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll bounce backā€¦thatā€™s just the pregnant fatigue talking. Kettlebells are pretty aggressive if u havenā€™t been doing them all along, but I would think Uā€™d be fine for some brisk walking with pickles in hand! Although I havenā€™t been pregnant, Iā€™m always terrified about taking time off for injuries or illness but muscle memory is a beautiful thing, it may take a couple months, but if you were consistent going into the lapse, it will come back before you know it. The body is pretty resilient.

1 Like

Wooo hooo! Get it done! :laughing:

4 Likes

There are seven days in the weekā€¦ ā€œOne Dayā€ is not one of them. :wink: Start slow and short and build on it. Itā€™s huge for mental clarity and overall wellbeing.

1 Like

Beautiful day for a trail run!

1 Like

With my friend ā€œSantiā€ā€¦:grin:

2 Likes

Love that app

1 Like

Interval training this morning. First time in 8 months. That sucks - but now that itā€™s done, I feel amazing!!

3 Likes

Never saw that app before! Amazing!

1 Like

U gotta have Strava to use it, but itā€™s awesome because if you take pix on your runs or rides, it automatically incorporates them into the 3D map as a story. Both are free apps.

Intervals are the best!

1 Like

Just completed my first obstacle course race of the year (Spartan SoCal Super)ā€¦in years past, that wristband in the bottom of the pic would have been cashed in immediately following the finishā€¦not only did I not have ANY desire to cash it in, but I gave it away to someone in line for :beer:, so they got a freebee. It was another great sober morning, and an awesome race.

8 Likes

I like the part about the nap.

This is the longest Iā€™ve ran, ever. Been battling a cold these last few days too.

4 Likes

I surprised myself too a little. I felt good today. Itā€™s like in Forrest Gump, I just decided to keep on running :grinning:

2 Likes

You could easily do a half marathon!

1 Like

Thatā€™s one of my goals for 2018. I could probably do one now but definitely not maintaining a 8 min mile pace. Miles 8 and 9 definitely hurt more than I wanted them too. And Iā€™m walking around like an old man today! But I know once I recover I will be faster and stronger.

1 Like

my legs hurt!!..:rofl:

2 Likes

Nice elevation changes!

1 Like