Running in Recovery in 2024

Well, I actually got out today. Will have to start making it regular to get back to being able to run continuously before the hellish heat arrives.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Lisanne doesn’t know what she’s in for…

lol

2 Likes

Nice!! I hope it was a great day out there for you!!

Todays Run

4 Likes

That was good. I felt like I didn’t get many run intervals out of it but I had to remind myself, gotta walk before you run. Not sure how I feel about the runna app but I’ll give it more time

7 Likes

She’s back!!! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Getting back into the swing of things!

4 Likes

Today’s run followed immediately by Today’s dog walk for a total of 7.23 miles and 938 calories burned.

3 Likes

Awesome run!!! How’s the weather been??

Congrats on breaking an hour for the 10k!!

1 Like

First run today since July 23. 10 kilometer. 7 ok, 3 hurt. Lets see if this is the start of my comeback or if i turn back to biking (indoor and outdoor)

3 Likes

Just finished a super random 10K

7 Likes

Very nice! I enjoy random races, they were so much easier to find in my hometown vs where I live now.

Great job!! :confetti_ball::running_woman:t2::tada:

2 Likes

Right! It’s so fun being spontaneous and just joining some race out of nowhere!

Have you checked out the running stores? They usually know where the good races are lol

Also thank you! I’m doing my second half marathon this Saturday! Can’t wait to see if I do better or worse than last time! :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

3 Likes

We don’t have a running store :disappointed: The closest one in an hr and a half away. I check the websites and look around there but generally races are in the bigger cities out in West Texas or the big cities of Nm. I’m not ready for races anyway. Still healing my plantar fasciitis but I can’t wait to be back running regular

2 Likes

Done deal :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: I’m ready for sunday and the increase to 2 minute run/1 minute walk. The 1/1 just feels like a tease

6 Likes

Glad you’re on the mend and easing back into it!!!

1 Like

Thank you!! me too!

Week 1 :white_check_mark: I looked ahead and the run intervals are about to start increasing by a minute each time so I’m excited for that.
This was a good one. I was still left with a feeling of wanting more and longer but it’s coming so I know I just need to be patient.
Running gives me such a sense of purpose. Now that it’s back in rotation with strength everything feels more right.

7 Likes

Tonight’s Run

4 Likes