Share your hobbies

I was watching this video, dude was wrapping a towel around people’s neck and giving them a yank… looked hella painful

1 Like

Seen stuff like that, done stuff like that. Can absolutely hurt someone if they’re not relaxed.

Which part lol. It’s essentially stuff to hold some speakers.

1 Like

I got my 200th record today. I distinctly remember this album cover terrifying me when I was like 6.

8 Likes

Trying something a totally new random idea today

The start of some watercolor bookmarks

2 Likes

I did this today…

6 Likes

It’s finally in. Still could use finishing touches and gotta figure out how to do the rest of the a pillar.

HOLY FUCK IT SOUNDS AMAZING! like going to a concert hall amazing. I turned the sub off, so much clean delicious bass up front. From kendrick lamar to Highly Suspect. All the work paid off.

9 Likes

That’s awesome and looks great. I bet it sounds even better!

1 Like

Once the Wisconsin weather gets nice again we’ll be back to our favorite hobby. Otherwise playing guitars with eachother :grin:

5 Likes

Oh my GAWD it sounds superb. Even the wife was like wow.

2 Likes

I do a lot of biking and running along with some volunteering. Additionally since meeting my gf she has gotten me into urban exploring. It’s pretty gnar gnar tbh :grin::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I have a lot of hobbies… drawing, painting, air-dry clay sculpting, hiking, camping, video games, growing orchids, photography, working out. I don’t excel at any of them, but I get a lot of enjoyment from my hobbies/pastimes.

9 Likes

Now she’s gotta tie the twine around the jars and show me where she wants them hung

3 Likes

Jiu Jitsu and weights/cardio.

That’s so cool seeing how it’s all come together!

1 Like

Bought a truck. So it begins again lol

Waiting on fiberglass to arrive and begin the real fun

7 Likes

Cool! Look forward to seeing the progress :grin:

1 Like

Me too lol. The wife says I get all child like and excited when I start a project :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I can eat like 10 fried green tomato blts yum

2 Likes

Awesome man. We’ve got a pair of those as well, a gift from my gf’s sister. They have string lights inside.

2 Likes