Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

Sooo slowly making progress but I am always excited when I find another piece.

7 Likes

That looks really hard. Too many pieces are the same color. I get excited for you even with a little progress.

1 Like

Yippiiiii :grimacing:

6 Likes

Look at you go! That’s some big progress you made. :blush:

2 Likes

Finally gonna start a new puzzle :blush: I feel like this one will be difficult. We shall see

5 Likes

It’s slowly annoying me this one. :no_mouth::zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

I gave up. It really wasn’t fun in the end. The light with the bad contrast frustrated me really. I’ll go an see if I can find something more colourful and around 1500 pieces.

2 Likes

Aww but you were getting there. Sometimes it takes stepping away and coming back to get going again. I’m stuck on mine right now. I’m finding a few pieces each day :joy: I have to go to the grocery store but that’s all for my plans today so im gonna give mine some serious time today

2 Likes

Yes and no. I made progress but I didn’t enjoy it. And this is not the goal for me when I do puzzles. I ordered a puzzle of Moskow (50 % sale :roll_eyes:) which I brighter and has more contrast.

4 Likes

Omg that is way too much similar coloration there, it would drive me nuts. I think you made a wise choice! We usually do a puzzle over the holidays but didn’t this year and I miss it. I guess I prioritized knitting this year.

2 Likes

I haven’t finished my last one but I always browse at Walmart when I go grocery shopping. Found these and I’m pretty excited for them.

5 Likes

I freaking love the flower one! My favorite flowers and colors. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I love that Moskiw puzzle. Very colorful. Good choice @anon74766472!.

I love both @Runningfree. Beautiful colors!

2 Likes

I thought the flower one will look really good in a frame. I’m excited for that one for sure!

I thought so too @Lisa07 now I’m trying to finish the one I have going lol I wasn’t in a hurry before

3 Likes

Done deal :blush: ( the pictures uploaded out of order :triumph:)

5 Likes

I just saw this on FB – this would be perfect for working puzzles with cats! I finally gave up on the one I was working since it kept getting knocked to the floor.

9 Likes

Oh the puzzles look like a fun and to keep the mind busy. Shopping list- Puzzles :smiley:

4 Likes

Seems to be a puzzle for inpatient, slightly depressed people like me at times. So perfect. I need to hurry a bit as I realized that I partly need the table on Monday for home office :see_no_evil::grimacing:

6 Likes

Enjoying it. :upside_down_face: Really good decision. Turns out to be a real good balance between searching, finding and progress.

One rainy afternoon later

8 Likes

Dang!! You are gonna be done in no time

1 Like