Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

Welcome spring, goodbye winter :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Almost finished and I made a good deal for some new ones. Soon jigsaw session is over.

10 Likes

Finished! :blush:

10 Likes

Oooh! Very pretty and adorable.

1 Like

Hehe, yep. Annoying that the heat here in Qld, (Australia) ruined it though. The picture has lifted on many pieces and some of the pieces have swollen. So, won’t be keeping this one.

1 Like

I started a new one. 1500 small pieces. It looks really nice and the shape of the pieces is different to Ravensburger. I’ll enjoy it.

8 Likes

That does look real nice and the pieces are cute! What is the motive, bales of cloth?

What to y’all do with the finished pieces? Do you glue/frame/display them? Or give to charity for someone else to play? I’m curious…

1 Like

It’s called colorful baskets.
It depends. I used to glue them and put them on the wall or give it as a present. Now, I tend to put them on eBay Kleinanzeigen for some Euro or a bag of nuts. :grimacing: When I was in therapy 2 years ago they had a huge collection of jigsaw puzzles and when I left I gave them some of mine. It was always nice to extend group therapy around a jigsaw puzzle.

2 Likes

Lol that could also be an alternative name for this Forum.

:grin::boar:

4 Likes

Those look hard!

1 Like

Finished a 500 piece now on to another 1000 piece straight after

6 Likes

Im working on the flower one right now and it is proving to a bit challenging

2 Likes

I think my problem is I can’t figure out where to start so its just all over the place :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Im excited to see the progression of this one!

1 Like

So after looking at this picture I realized the border is upside down :woman_facepalming:t2: I flipped it around so hopefully that will help me going forward

3 Likes

Little update

Found a frame with the exact size so I am thinking about putting it somewhere. I like the colours.

5 Likes

Slow going but it’s going. Spending a small amount of time each morning on it

6 Likes

Finished during night shifts :neutral_face::grimacing::upside_down_face:

8 Likes

That’s beautiful! Why aren’t the smileys happy?

1 Like

Because it’s many done during the night around 2-5 am when I’d really like to sleep. :sob:

1 Like