Share your jigsaw puzzle pics

Very nice, Jen! It was hard to see the beauty during your progress pics because it blended in with your table, but now that it’s done, I love it. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yay! I absolutely love that puzzle! Lovely picture! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great job. Now glue and frame :slightly_smiling_face::sunflower:

I could send it to you Lisa :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Need to keep my hands busy and mind occupied as I’m quitting smoking. Feels like the right time of year to do this one :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

Oh, lovely, challenging :upside_down_face: enjoy and success for your no cigarette mission. Surely a good thing :sunflower:

1 Like

Yea i was thinking it will be a good bit of symbolism! :laughing:

2 Likes

Beautiful! I love cherry blossoms.

1 Like

Feel like I should have done this the other way round and started with the biggest/ hardest chunk!

7 Likes

Getting there … :blush:

6 Likes

Finished! :blush: Going to frame this one!

12 Likes

Really like this one. Unfortunately I dropped some water on it so the prieces are a bit uneven now :smiling_face_with_tear:.

9 Likes

My nephew and I started this puzzle today :smiling_face: fun one. He’s 7 and he’s AWESOME at puzzles

7 Likes

Finished!

9 Likes

10 Likes

Wow that is amazing! All those blue piece’s would have been hard work. Well done :clap:

1 Like

Has anyone tried 3D wooden mechanical puzzles, they quite cool and tricky to build

8 Likes

I tried a 3d puzzle one time and it was so hard I didn’t finish it. They look so interesting but also very hard.
Did you build those? How long did they take?

1 Like

They take about 8 hours each, very clear instructions and the pieces all fit together no glue, one is a working marble run and the other a musical carousel, they are very cool, search for rokr puzzles there are heaps of different types https://rokrpuzzles.com/

Next up I’m doing a pendulum clock will post pics when done

3 Likes

Started a new puzzle today. I love it, a fairly easy, and fun one! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Oh yes, I can see this being fun :smile:

2 Likes