Share your tattoos (no triggers please đŸ™đŸ»)

Lol @ you making fun of yourself~! It’s a sweet face! :grin:

1 Like

Wolves on my calves. One of my bands logos

Mayham, my old competition BBQ teams logo.

Day of the Dead shin piece. Was supposed to be a portfolio and show piece for the artist, but she flaked and never finished it

Satanic Uncle Sam

Death Metal gramophone

Friday the 13th Van Halen

Vanzig was my band’s van’s name. We flipped her over on tour years ago.

Inverted cross/Indiana was a friend’s band logo

13 Likes

That’s a museum :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

and I’ll definitely be adding more to it!

2 Likes

First one, top left: 10/09: Tribal wolf representing my Native heritage with my grandma, grandpa and one of my uncles’ initials. Middle top: 03/10: Celtic triquetra representing family, love and loyalty with my brother and sister’s initials, and my cousin’s initials who was like my big brother in the top. Right top: 07/18: Friday the 13th tattoo to raise money for a local women’s and family shelter. Bottom left: 08/18: Harry Potter tattoo, the series helped me a lot growing up! And Bottom Right: 08/19: Supernatural tattoo, anti possession, represents how I will never let anything take control of me again!
Next will be an Avengers sleeve on my leg in May!

15 Likes

Lovely tats :heart:

2 Likes

Semi colon ;
“where the author could have ended the sentence but decided to keep going. You are the author and the sentence is your life”
:black_heart:

15 Likes

Hell yeah :heart:

9 Likes

Yaaaas :metal:love it!

1 Like

Love Zeppelin!

4 Likes

This is a cover up of my moms name and I got it back in March just to turn around and get it layered off
Already had 3 sessions and it sucks because it’s on of my favorite tattoos, but I can’t get a job in corporate with a neck tattoo

This is the first tat I ever got and I went back and forth with the guy for about 3 weeks tweaking it, I drew what I wanted and he refined it

My other ones are all from his niece including the neck one who did her first tattoo on me when she was 16 and I got the other ones cheap since she wasn’t skilled at that point. I regret only one of them and am going to get it covered up when I have enough money. It’s the Harley Quinn one, the rest I really like. I need to finish the zodiac one at some point and the spider since I just got the outline

8 Likes

The one with the type writer font is from machine gun kelly I didn’t realize it didn’t show well “whatever you love can be taken away so love like it’s your dying day”

1 Like

That’s art, beautiful!!!

It’s a nice one Mario! I like the fact that the ends are fading and there is no line to define the bracelet. Hard to explain, hope you’ll understand :hugs:

1 Like

That is funny
 Cause I was doubting to get an edge on later. You just solved that’s one I guess.

It makes it different and less “tough”.

It’s a Da Vinci inspired bracelet

3 Likes

I have way too many go count now haha but here’s my most recent!

17 Likes

Now I see it: the flower of life!! :star_struck:
I like Da Vinci! You have more Da Vinci tattoos haven’t you or am I confusing you with someone else? A baby in womb tattoo?
I hope you leave your tattoo as it is this way, it’s great as it is!!

1 Like

Love them! :heart:

Semicolon on my hand and the following text on my forearm

“Nothing can stop me. Not even myself

Now watche bend the world to my whim”

1 Like

Thank you! You have some great ones as well!

Thanx so much! And yes the baby is on my arm :slight_smile:
I had decided all my future tats have to be Leo influenced
 My sons second name is Leonardo even :wink: the guy is awesome!

I am planning a trip to the Louvre soon to see the expo.

3 Likes