Share your tattoos (no triggers please 🙏🏻)

I was going to get a semi-colon tattoo too. It was going to be something like this but with a bit of a flat line before the semi-colon. I wanted it to represent how sobriety was a resurrection of my life. I may still get it one day…though I might have to hide it from my husband…he really didn’t like me getting my 3rd one, he might flip out with a 4th one too!!

10 Likes

I like Vanzig!! That’s fabulous.

1 Like

It just made sense, hahaha. We were all big Danzig fans, and it’s tradition to name your van something and replace part of it with “van” (Vanowar, Vantera, Vanley Kubrick, etc) since they’re honorary band memebers…

Sadly, our Vanzig met an untimely demise in Marietta, Georgia. We flipped coming home from our last show of tour.
vanzig vanzig1 vanzig2

That looks pretty awesome mate.

1 Like

Deleted because of my privacy a day after

12 Likes

That is amazing Claudia! The green is popping wow.
Love the finesse in the shadows.
Quality work :pray:t2:

1 Like

That is awesome!!

1 Like

It looks absolutely beautiful Claudia.

1 Like

Thank you all, very happy with it!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Claudia
That is one amazing tattoo!!!
How long did that take?

1 Like

2 sessions, I think 7 houres total.

Oh hell yeah! That had to feel amazing when that needle was going down your spine! Awesome Tattoo!!

1 Like

Ha ha, yes some parts were painfull. Used my meditations skills a lot! :wink:
And thank you :pray:

1 Like

I got my first tattoo yesterday when I completed 30 days sober. The 3 butterflies represent my mum, my sister and me. Also they remind of travelling, exploring and that even small creatures/acts can make a difference.

11 Likes

Congratulations on the 30 and the tat :heart:

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

Stylishhhh lovely