Share your tattoos (no triggers please 🙏🏻)

Wow - that is an impressive story and what a wonderful way to mark your accomplishment.

Longest session I’ve done is a few that were 2 hour ones, cracking on for 3!! One was a cover up which was pretty tough towards the end but SO worth it :100: the rest were 1 hour!! Love getting a little ink done :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Finally got to get back to the shop and get more work done…I really wanna finish this leg so I can move on to the next project

17 Likes

Dude, that looks super rad!

1 Like

Thank you…it wasn’t even that bad as people make it out to be. My ribs still is the one that every tattoo I get is measured by :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I too know that measuring stick. Got the outline of the island I grew up on over my sternum. I was drinking then…

1 Like

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I can’t wait to get more work done.

1 Like

I don’t know if I posted these or not but I had to do a quick edit so I wouldn’t get flagged because today I know better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:well most of the time :man_shrugging:t4::joy:

14 Likes

I’m kinda glad that I waited until I got clean to finally start getting most of my work done

1 Like

I have others …

6 Likes

I also have Polynesian tattoo… its more my brother is Polynesian and he does tattoos so he decided to free hand a tattoo … he wanted to handtap and i was like maybe next time being no way in hell !

Sleeved on my right arm. Then my left has Daniels name copied in his handwriting from his journal and then the coordinates to the place we were married and his thumb print the coroner gave me. And I have my entire left side done as well and my upper back.

17 Likes

Im going soon to get my back and neck done … never had a tattoo sober so this will be my first experience and i told my brother how he can come chill hang out but he is not inking me for a awhile

1 Like

I’ve never had one sober besides dans name either lol

1 Like

Guess who got another tattoo today…lol
Only because I am clean I can have the freedom to do as I want and not be in the grip of my addiction.

20 Likes

Lol ive yet to even tell my buddy who tattoos and it would be he would start 8 am at his shop and then my brother comes in at noon to start his tattoos and then we close shop full on party in the shop till 1 am then next day .we wont be doing that this time around .its hard to get tattoos anymore Traveling all the time and a big Hawaii work trip coming up

2 Likes

Goku! I dig it.

1 Like

Thank you :heart: It’s a sad day…the creator of Dragon Ball passed away yesterday :pensive: but his art will forever live on me :dragon:

4 Likes

TW I have scars I’m sry

16 Likes

Don’t ever apologise for your scars they’re nothing to be ashamed of :heart:

2 Likes