Share your tattoos (no triggers please 🙏🏻)

Thank you :heart::blush: just don’t want to trigger anyone

1 Like

My newest pieces of ink 🫶🏼✌️

16 Likes

Beautiful work Janie :heart:

1 Like

Had this done a while ago. The artist is great! Had to pay tribute to a lot of things I love at once and she helped me put it together in this amazing piece.

16 Likes

Thanks lovely :v:

1 Like

That’s badass right there. :+1:

1 Like

Loving the great ink in this thread.

I’m booked in for a half sleeve in September. I can’t wait.

Have a idea for another smaller one as well so I might try and get in before September for that.

3 Likes

Damn that looks super cool. Lotta time in the chair there I bet.

I got Acouple dates in may i cant wait . Gonna get some fresh black in one of tats and grt a new one …may go ribs again idk yet but ill have at least 1.5 months healing time before my 5 month trip to Hawaii …i should be able to get in some water time hopefully. I heal pretty good so thats not a problem

1 Like

I love it!!!

1 Like

HI the hand was done a few months ago, but the bottle with the XXX is what im most exited about at the moment .

15 Likes

Both are gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: great work!

1 Like

It’s old and there is a story and I LOVE it!

12 Likes

It’s tattoo Friday :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

23 Likes

Fresh additions to the leg sleeve in progress. Filling in the gaps on Friday! Wanted to get the knee over with!

14 Likes

That is wild! What an incredibly intricate design… nicely done!

2 Likes

That butterfly ( silence of the lamb’s nod perhaps) and skull spider (ouch) are incredible . Love em!!

2 Likes

So, im getting my 2nd tattoo ever and my first one sober Friday. Any tips? Im nervous i wont be able to handle a multi hour session like i did 15yrs ago

4 Likes

Ive sat through getting all mine done sober and ive had the side of my head done
Make sure you eat a really big meal before it and bring lots of sugar to eat and drink
You’ll be fine

2 Likes

My Día de los Muertos bunny tat. :heart:

20 Likes