Share your tattoos (no triggers please 🙏🏻)

If I have a big session coming up I take 2 paracetamol tablets just a half an hour before the session. And 3 houres ore so later another 2.
Do not take ibuprofen ore other NSAID painkiller because it makes the blood thinner.
Eat well before the session and take some food with you to it so you can eat something during the sessions as well. Maybe some chocolat? It’s a nice boost for the mind! :wink::yum::yum:
And…maybe listening to a nice podcast ore some music when you are done talking to the tattoo artist?

I hope it will be a lovely tattoo and a cozy session. For me it’s always fun despide the pain. Hope you will experience the same!

4 Likes

How long are you going to be sitting for?

2 Likes

Love em. These got some really solid black and detail in them :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

3 hours i think

3 Likes

When is this happening. I am looking forward to seeing what you designed…

Enjoy, I so love sitting in that chair!

2 Likes

Friday 11am central :slight_smile:
Thanks all for the tips. Hope it turns out well

4 Likes

You will do great, the less breaks you take the better. Just get 'er done! Looking forward to seeing your new piece. :grinning:

2 Likes

My 2nd tattoo. Got this to celebrate my sobriety journey and my growing spirituality and my HP nature

29 Likes

This is beautiful. :+1:.

3 Likes

I love it CJ :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

CJ i absolutely love it :heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful @Cjp ! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

What a beautiful piece of art! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks all. I was nervous but enjoyed it! The pain wasnt too bad except for the coloring. The endorphins and adrenaline kick was good but this itchy healing phase is worse than i remember. Greatful my vision came to fruition and i could treat myself

6 Likes

If you keep the tattoo grease with the cream the tattoo artist adviced the itching is less.
First week that cream is in my handbag everywhere I go :wink:

2 Likes

What tattoo grease? My lady suggested Lubriderm lotion

2 Likes

Lots of options here and expensive fancy shit they try to sell you. Aquaphor healing ointment is awesome, in my opinion!

2 Likes

It came out beautiful @Cjp! Glad the artist nailed your vision and you’re happy with it.

2 Likes

I’ve always used a little bit of A&d ointment the first couple days. Then some regular lotion after

3 Likes

Same, ointment first few days and then lotion. You don’t want to suffocate the tattoo’s healing beyond that initial application.

4 Likes