Share your tattoos (no triggers please 🙏🏻)

I do not know what lubriderm lotion is. Googled on it and it looks fine but maybe I would prefer a thicker and so more greasy cream instead. I have many ink and always use Bepanthèn baby cream. It’s a thick cream with some zink oxide in it. It works wonders. A lot of people use it for their tattoos and now that brand even developed a special after care tattoo product.
But I still use my old fashion baby cream :wink:
And after 2 weeks ore so I use a thinner lotion like CeRaVe ore something else for sensitive skin.

3 Likes

Is paraffinum based. That’s not great for tattoos healing, the skin needs to breathe. That said I used to use it as well for my first ones ten years ago …

Coconut oil is all I use. Works fine.

4 Likes

Oooo coconut oil is so smart, can’t believe I forget to think of it beyond cooking purposes so often!

3 Likes

Just did my first impulse flash tattoo ever :joy:
Last day of holiday and dragged my friend in for her first tattoo and got one too :blush:
Just a little star (and still covered in plastic foil).

19 Likes

Finally after 6 years got the Initial of my ex wife covered behind my ear

17 Likes

Oh this is cool, is it a tiny crow? Very nice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it is :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s lovely. Well done!

2 Likes

Love it! Really well done :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tetsuo… One more fun piece and that much closer to finishing up this leg

22 Likes

I loveeeee that this topic still runs :tada:

5 Likes

That looks awesome!! Leg piece is coming together nicely

2 Likes

I’m thinking of getting another tattoo. For my left wrist, probably script work. I’m thinking of ideas at the moment but I want it to be a meaningful mantra, not lengthy, just purposeful.

Anyone have any inspiring quote or motivational tattoos?

I want a very light script, almost fine line, and maybe a symbol or something earthly around it. It’s hard to describe. I’m still thinking :thinking:

1 Like

I wanted the semicolon for obvious reasons and I added the flower of life to make it a bracelet. And it’s sketch style to match my other Da Vinci inspired tattoos

15 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you Its a work in progress

1 Like

I have both of my arms covered in ink.
The left one is a one piece sleeve and so there is no skin left untouched. But my right arm ink is build from multiple tattoos ans so I have some little spots open. Going to fill up one of those 8 july with something like this:

Looking forward to it!

16 Likes

Hi everyone,
So im 6 years sober today lads and im feeling strong enough to get a tattoo that is linked to my sobriety now,would anyone know if there is a certain tattoo style or is just a personal choice,i really havent got a clue
any ideas would be welcome,thanks

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! On 6 years. I would google “sobriety tattoos” and go from there.

2 Likes

just after i posted this I thought just keep it simple with just the date

1 Like