Shout Outs

Is there a diet for gaining weight?

Yes. I was on that diet for the first 27 years of my life :rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Love you hun, you have always had that strength to supporting me even from the beginning when I had my fair share of relapses, truly thankful to call you a friend. You are a diamond

1 Like

Holly, you’re a bright light to SO many of us and your beautiful gentle heart is something we are all thankful to have here. :heart: Glad we’ve “met”!

5 Likes

I definitely still creep, almost daily :grin:. I have started drinking here and there so I dont feel that I an completely sober, though marijuana was my real issue, and I am still sober from that. I just don’t feel that I should still be hanging here, because I’m not totally sober. But things are going really well for me. Work is great, super stressful and busy, but great! I have a new amazing man in my life, who really isnt new. I’ve known him for years, and @MandiH pegged him as my person a long time ago. He is definitely my rock these days!!!
The break up went as well as a break up could go. However. Since has been pretty hairy. Hes not stepping up as he should be with his son. His son feels like his dad doesnt want to spend time with him, he just sticks him in front of the TV. Its frustrating! Hearing those words from a 7 year old breaks my heart.

I think about all of you often hence why I tend to check in here and there. How are your boys? Thanks for thinking of me!:heart::heart:

7 Likes

My boys are great! As always, trying my best to be a good Dad. Not easy to do.

I dont feel like you have to be Mrs. Sober Superstar to hang out with us on the forum. There are people on here who relapse from the DOC on an almost daily basis, and they’re still around. If you dont want to share about your using, dont. That doesnt mean you cant participate though.

Either way, we love you and wish we saw more of you!

3 Likes

@MandiH @Lionfish @MoCatt thank you for having an ear for me today when I needed it. Much love to you always :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I haven’t done a shout out for ages, I should give acknowledgement and respect to the people who have helped me In so many ways,
@MoCatt @Lionfish @MandiH @Allicat388 @anon30771928 @Longhorn @ifs your such inspiration and I love the fact that we can just chat about anything and you’ve been there throughout many different aspects of my recovery.
@Englishd @Gabe.G @Mephistopheles the guys I can easily have debates with and crack up with laughter reading some of your banter, definitely brightens up my day

Apologies if there are people who I’ve missed

6 Likes

@CaptAZ @anon46927530 @Bill_Phillips for me your like a protective father figure on the site. @DungeonMaster @Yoda-Stevie always full of wisdom

Others who helped me through early recovery are @C-sun @Meggers @Ray_M_C_Laren

9 Likes

@Donnie_Spiering your an amesome dude! Thanks for keeping me saine!

10 Likes

I don’t know. I feel like that guy can be a hardass sometimes. :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah, this @Yomomma!! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hahaha. Fucker. Beat me to it. Up until I got to your post I was like I’m gonna give a shout out to myself.

5 Likes

@Jante76 is the fuckin man

6 Likes

Thanks brother. @Englishd the legend!!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad my presence is useful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys are both solid Bros! @Englishd

3 Likes

Just a quick shout out to everyone who helped me out a couple days ago. Was feeling down and you didnt just pick me up, you tossed me in the air! :musical_note:You are the wind beneath my wings!:notes:

@MikeSeekingHope @Eke @Gabe.G @Yoda-Stevie @MoCatt @Swim_Track_18 @Englishd @NewPerspective

9 Likes

And there’s more, because I wouldnt forget about the rest of you!

@CaptAZ @Leesa @Mtrav0040 @VSue @Allicat388 @Meggers

10 Likes

well shoot, I like you too my friend, today is my 31 days :slight_smile:

2 Likes