Shout Outs

I’m glad I was helpful. You are helpful to me too!!

2 Likes

Hey, no worries! After the last few months of being supported by you, I was really just trying to pay you back in a way haha :wink: And, of course, I do care haha :slight_smile: Let us know if you need anything else, alright? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@orangejuice saw you lurking around the forum after being gone for a while. Hope you’re doing well and hope you’ll stick around this time!

1 Like

Yeah I’ve just been busy. I’m almost 10 days sober and feeling good. :slight_smile: Hope you are doing well too. Thanks for checking in.

4 Likes

I have so many people I want to give a shout out to here. Like a lot of people reading this thread, I worry that I will forget someone, or list people in a way that makes someone feel underappreciated. However, it’s kept me from doing any shout-outs at all, so I’m going to do an experiment.

Saturday Shout-outs. I’ll just list one person each week. No pressure to remember everyone, there’s always another week. And the order isn’t going to have intentional meaning. I’m sure I’ll keep meeting plenty of people to keep me supplied with shout-outs as long as I’m here on the forum.

I’ll make a one-time exception to the ordering thing. Because it’s my first shout-out, it’ll be the first person here I met, who told me about Talking Sober and led to me being here in the first place.

Shout out to @Bomdhil for being a great guy with a huge heart, putting consistent effort into your recovery and getting back on the wagon no matter what you’re feeling, never giving up. I’m thankful for the encouragement you’ve shown me and others as you walk your path.

12 Likes

100% agree about @Bomdhil. Positive, encouraging, a ray of sunshine.

7 Likes

Ill throw out a 3rd for @Bomdhil! Keeps on trucking in the face of adversity!

8 Likes

Would it be a bad think if I gave @Bomdhil a 4th Shout out? I didn’t think so; he clearly deserves it! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@ifs @anon46927530 @DungeonMaster @Swim_Track_18 honestly you made me cry, I didn’t expect this after my last relapse, I beg the Lord to bless you in any way for helping me to believe again in my recovery, I hope one day to celebrate my year sober with all of you :handshake::raised_hands:t5::grinning:

14 Likes

You are loved!

6 Likes

It is never to late to change and begin anew. We’re in this together.

7 Likes

I believe that! Thanks @DungeonMaster I hope you will see the change

2 Likes

Time for another Saturday shoutout! @MandiH isn’t afraid to share her light and positivity with others, or to rise above the drama and negativity when the situation calls for it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us on the threads!

13 Likes

Thanks James, your transformation has been so amazing to watch! So glad you’re here! :heart:

7 Likes

Shout out to @Island-Girl. Megan has been one of my greatest supporters here on TS. I just appreciate when i know that something i do is appreciated. It takes a great person to show their thanks for other people. Not saying I’m great, but i really appreciate you on here!

8 Likes

Is there? I am definitely not Veg, but do enjoy plant based foods. A pizza that is vegan? Not sure how good it would taste.

Wow, I’m speachless. What an amazing email to wake up to this morning. Thanks Rob. You are appreciated and valued.

2 Likes

Did I forget my Saturday shout out? Yes I did.

@Eke, buddy, I like seeing your input in the threads, you’ve got calm, insightful thoughts to share, and I appreciate your humour too!

7 Likes

Love, love, love the Eke!

3 Likes

I appreciate ya @Eke too!

3 Likes