Shout Outs

Awww shucks, James! :blush: Couldn’t do it without you all. Calm is way easier with you lot around! :+1: :heart:

6 Likes

Shout out to @Last-hope. Jaden you showed a lot of maturity on your thread. You couldve decided to get all defensive and argue with us, but you didnt. You decided to listen to advice. Yeah, youre still young, but theres a lot more wisdom in you than plenty of 40 year olds around here.

5 Likes

This Saturday I’m thinking about how much I appreciate @VSue and how she combines empathy with being a straight shooter, not to mention so, so relatable!

9 Likes

Shout out to @BobIsGone. I recognize that we have a lot of differences and you likely think i hate you. That is the opposite of the truth though. I want you to be sober, just like i want to be sober. I hate seeing anyone suffer. Youve been ttying so hard and failing hard too. Its a learning process that some must go through. Just know that i havent stopped thinking about you and you’re in my prayers.

5 Likes

Well, shit, that just about made my cry. If I weren’t eating my lunch in a Freshii I probably would be crying.

5 Likes

@Eke i can always count on you to follow my stuff and like it. Thanks buddy!

5 Likes

Lol. I just go where the good stuff is, man. Shout out to you!

6 Likes

@dot.dot.dot you’re on my mind this Saturday. It’s encouraging to see you taking more steps to invest in yourself and your sobriety. And the threads don’t feel complete without your supply of jokes and digit symmetry!

10 Likes

Yo, @anon12657779, I appreciate you being a voice of encouragement around here for so many people. It makes a difference.

13 Likes

James,
I thank you for your kind words my friend.
I just post what works for me, and hope people listen. It’s regular posters like yourself who have given me the confidence to offer my advice.

6 Likes

Two today, I forgot last week.

@anon46927530 you always have valuable things to share about your journey, and make me think. Your understanding and considerate nature has also gone a long way to making me feel safe and accepted here.

@Addictive I’m really inspired by your journey recently. I know it’s been so hard lately, but you’re fighting back, and you’re overcoming it step by step. It takes a strong person to walk your path. You can do it, and you are doing it.

15 Likes

Thank you for the kind words

4 Likes

Thank you @ifs, it has been hard and still is but with the kind words and encouragement from people like yourself I have got through 90 days

7 Likes

@BobIsGone i saw you liked a post yesterday. So, i know youre around. Just want you to know that im thinking about you and hope you come back here more.

7 Likes

I have to say, I think our buddy @anon12657779 deserves a shout out! You’ve always got a kind word to say to say to people, you think about others and relate to us well, you are positive, humble and heartfelt and I just really enjoy having your presence around here. You’re growth has been awesome to see too, thanks for being here Geoff!!

20 Likes

Mandi, I read this last night and it brought a lump to my throat. I’ve been trying to think of something to say but… Thanks is about all. I’m just another old soak trying to help others :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

Geoff, I gotta agree with Mandi. So very glad you are here!

5 Likes

Thanks Holly. It’s a pleasure being here conversing with a great bunch!:grin:

5 Likes

Dude @CaptAZ your humble wisdom never gets old, keep it up. I like hearing your perspective on things, sharing what you’ve lived and learned, and so on. Glad you’re with us! :+1:

14 Likes

Shout out to @Natnat thank you for understanding me and being my forever soul sister!

@Twowaymirror thank you for being my anchor and always holding it down!

Xoxo

9 Likes