So this just happened!

Congratulations to my sober twin @NewPerspective so glad we are still celebrating our milestones together :smiley:
I never thought I could stay sober, constant relapses, guilt and regrets but I am doing it thanks to willpower and the support of the TS community :star_struck:

37 Likes

How absolutely fabulous!!! Fantastic job on your 800!! :sun_with_face::rose::hibiscus::heart::heart:

1 Like

That’s brilliant and such an inspiration :+1::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100:

1 Like

awesome!!! :smile:

1 Like

Yes!!! Congratulations @MeCarrieB and @NewPerspective!! That is absolutely amazing.

What are you favorite changes so far?

1 Like

Fabulous!! Yay for @MeCarrieB and @NewPerspective. You are such inspirations. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Such huge congratulations to two absolutely lovely, inspiring, brilliant folks! @MeCarrieB and @NewPerspective - thank you for all the experience and hope you share with us…

1 Like

Truly amazing and inspirational!!! Congratulations! :star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

I salute you … both of you x

1 Like

Wow, thats a lot of 24 hrs. Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations to you and @NewPerspective! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations​:clap::clap::clap::clap: 800 days is fantastic!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! :blush::dizzy: To both of you @NewPerspective

1 Like

Amazing :star_struck: huge congratulations to you both!

1 Like

Nice one @MeCarrieB and @NewPerspective
Real inspiration! Thank you for being here!:grinning:

1 Like

:musical_note:You’re the inspiration!:notes:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Keep on showing up an telling yourself the truth…you are valued an worthwhile!! So many will benefit from us as we work the Steps, respond to one moment at a time, and share one to another!

1 Like