Sober All Sports

He just plays, looks like he loves it, doesn’t get heated, doesn’t need the ball in his hands, plays defense, hasn’t missed a game and he carried us these last 3 weeks while every other starter was out. He hasn’t reached his ceiling. So sad to see him go, gonna miss that smile.

1 Like

4 Likes

Can’t say I am much of a Durant fan but if thats what brings the Suns, a decades long favorite team of mine a title then …
let’s gooo

4 Likes

Sharing an update from my high school head coaching job! I’ve had to learn a lot about turf management for our baseball field. I recently got us an aerator attachment for our mower so now I can aerate the grass and help the soil and grass improve. Super nerdy but excited to put this bad boy to work for my guys to have a great field this year! The school district doesn’t help us much so I do most of the field work myself it’s definitely therapeutic and I keep a stash of diet cokes at the field for when I may crave a cold beverage haha

4 Likes

Ive been a fan since I could remember… winning a championship would be one of the best moments ever.

2 Likes

Think the Eagles just got schooled in clock management :thinking:

1 Like

Got out for a short bicycle ride with a few of the boys today. Two days in a row with enough sun to make it just nice enough to brave a Southern Ontario in February afternoon.

3 Likes

3 Likes

World baseball classic. Lets go Canada

Also excited to have gotten a new baseball glove recently so I can hopefully join a softball team this summer. Got an invite to try pickle ball the other day, does that make me old :thinking:

1 Like

Yes. Wicked Old.
But adorable :blush:

2 Likes

Rotflmmfao

So I might not be old, I had to google pickle ball,

My roommate was saying about we should join a sober softball league, I love baseball, so it would be my gig

3 Likes

yo, where my hockey heads at?!

1 Like

Nice article on De Klassieker (Ajax - Feyenoord), the football match that this year might very well decide the Dutch Championship

2 Likes

Man I love this time of year for sports viewing, pure spectator bliss. Also a great time to get out my bicycle and golf clubs, baseball glove, go walking. Which I have done all those things in the last couple weeks.
My NA group helped me form and find a gymnasium that we now rent every Tuesday for an hour of volleyball its lots of fun watching people come to life in the rooms of recovery, watching them laugh and run around playing a game for the first time in ever… priceless

4 Likes

They don’t make them like this anymore.
https://twitter.com/super70ssports/status/1649588857824747521?s=61&t=3w2r5SPeKyemGE8g2MvnDw
@TMAC
@Mno
How’s he do that?

3 Likes

I think I said it before that back in the day I was more a Magic fan. I still have my no. 32 jersey lying around somewhere. Now I don’t care no more. There’s this one clip in the documentary ‘A courtship of rivals’ about the two of them where Bird does a no look behind the back Magic style pass on the break right after the news became known Magic contracted HIV. That’s one I’ll never forget.

3 Likes

I can’t remember :thinking:
Have you watched Winning Time?

As a die hard Celtic fan I still loved it. Don’t tell my Boston friends. They put a lot of Hollywood into it. But I thought that made it more entertaining.

2 Likes

Let’s go Leaf’s and Oiler’s

At this point even being a long time Phoenix Suns fan, I kinda want to see Jimmy buckets keep dominating the playoffs and get a title

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS GERMANY

Playing for world championship gold against Canada tomorrow :1st_place_medal: Defeated USA in semifinals today.

LET’S GOOOOOOO :de:

@anon74766472
@Sabrina80
… and other Germans here

7 Likes