Sober All Sports

Stretching and Cheering on the Mavs!

4 Likes

Let’s go Mavs. I’m originally from Cleveland. Spent many times in that arena watching Kyrie

o

2 Likes

That’s so awesome! We definitely have a good game on our hands tonight!

1 Like

giphy-downsized

3 Likes

Remember Miami Ray Allen :eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

IMG_1817

2 Likes

:muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Wild game. I don’t want the finals to be over yet tho lol

3 Likes

Nah we wrapping it up on Friday! Ha! :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

IMG_5995

2 Likes

The Legend :tiger2: US Golf Open Pinehurst, NC

6 Likes

I’m ready for it! :shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

1 Like

5am kickoff times in Australia to watch The Euro’s :grin:

1 Like

We have the same taste in athletes! :goat:
Wow, he’s jacked!

2 Likes

@jbaldwin84 Our boys are on fire and can make it a series!

@TMAC @Dazercat This will be the first ever 0-3 comeback! :crossed_fingers:t5:

5 Likes

Bro I knew he was muscular from the tv but seeing him in person. Dang!
I almost feel like he’s too bulky and that’s why his play hasn’t been so hot the older he’s getting. Affecting his mobility

4 Likes

I am going to miss Basketball. The playoffs have been exciting for me this year. At least 1 more game😃

3 Likes

I’m not going to pretend I know anything about golf - but as a weightlifter who isn’t that big but has dense, wide-ass lats and shoulders (part hard work, part genetics), I could see how that could absolutely mess with a golf swing! Especially if used to having a narrower frame.

Honestly I could’t believe that’s Tiger. Utter beast.

3 Likes

Dude 100%
Look at him when he was at his best. Slim.
I’m sure that all the surgeries he’s had from his back problems and his car accident didn’t help. Also, karma is a very real thing too :eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

My iptv subscription expired so no more nba for me right now. I’m glad Luka got at least one game. In the meantime the European Football Championships have begun (this :soccer: is a football BTW). I’m not as big on football as I used to be but these sort of championships still have my attention. Spain :es: - Croatia :croatia: tonight, should be a good match. Holland :tangerine: plays its first match tomorrow against Poland :poland:.

6 Likes