Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 (Part 1)

If you can’t be out in the garden, at least you can sit on the stairs to the house soaking up some sunshine.

18 Likes

Feeding the chickens. Not too much corn as we don’t want to attract the rats. :grinning:

19 Likes

14 Likes

Sooooo. Nobody has a problem with bare legs in a bed? Lotsa pics on here of that. I would bet way more sex addict stuff happens there rather in a tub?

Too tired to move off the kitchen floor

18 Likes

Enjoying the beautiful weather

17 Likes

Late night chill by the pool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

I’m jealous. I would love to be in a pool late at night. I think my apartment has a time frame to be in the pool. I’m gonna have to check lol.

1 Like

Happy 4th! We are setting up our tents and making repairs and just checking out the state of them before a camping trip in August.

19 Likes

We did that with our new tent before midsummer. It’s very important, we noticed that ours doesn’t stand the rain at all. :joy:

1 Like

That’s my usual place to sit. By the heater, it’s nice and warm. I preferably sit on the floor, or the stairs or whatever. :blush:

1 Like

Ha! I was super hot and I was sitting right in front of the air conditioning vent!

1 Like

Completely content, waiting for the fireworks :fireworks::sparkler: in sober eyes

13 Likes

I’m in Sweden, we need heaters more than Air-condition :joy:

12 Likes

Toenails match the tights! All set to rock this run :running_woman: :raised_hands: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Running around town tights lol I overslept this morning and missed run time so I’ll do a workout later

1 Like

Nearing 10 months of no drinking. This was our week to watch our neighbors pool while they go on vacation. this by far has been the best staycation yet. I was tested. Drinks were flowing. But I didnt need that to have fun. I danced and laughed and played… its amazing when you realize…you realize over and over that you dont have to be drunk to have fun and socialize. This sobriety thing is so freeing!

20 Likes

You a purple guy André?

I’m outside of Chicago so we use both about the same amount during the year.

1 Like