Sober Rosa Feels All The Feels

2 Likes

Gosh, Alisa. You’re so much! Kindness and thoughtfulness. Please don’t think too much more about it or worry. It’s all good. Thanks for your thoughts.

1 Like

Happy birthday to you! Tanks for sharing and expressing your struggles with alcohol in the house. You are a strong lady! I wish you all the best for your new year :sunny::four_leaf_clover::sunflower::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Rosa!! This year…what can I say? I feel you!! Wishing you good health, happiness and much love. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Rosa!:confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

We have nearly the same age and date of birth.:+1:t2::wink:

2 Likes

Happiest of birthdays, sweet Rosa! I’m so grateful to be on this journey with you.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @RosaCanDo glad you are here and a valued contributor

2 Likes

Happy birthday! I am so glad for your presence on here! I am glad you are coming out of your rough patch. They do come and go, and we gotta ride them sober these days. Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Rosa!! :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Rosa :cupcake:

2 Likes

Aw you guys know how to make a gal feel special! Thank you @Alisa @anon74766472 @TrustyBird @Mno @SassyRocks @Claire_quit2 @Planipennia @LeeHawk @Cjp @Misokatsu

8 Likes

Thanks! @Lisa07 @Deelzebub @Twizzlers @EarnIt

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, my friend. :two_hearts: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :birthday:

3 Likes

I’m sooo late to the party but happy birthday Rosa!! Sorry I missed it earlier, had a super busy couple of last days. I hope you had a good one :heart: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Rosa! I don’t talk much on here, but I love all of your commentary and contributions here. I hope it’s the beginning of a wonderful year!

3 Likes

I’m also late … Happy Birthday Rosa :confetti_ball::birthday::sunflower::people_hugging::hugs::tulip::sunflower:

2 Likes

@Nordique @Merryshoes @erntedank Not late at all! ‘Tis my birthday week, after all :wink: And since I wasn’t feeling that great yesterday I am glad to keep the celebrations going for a few days still!

My parents sent me lovely flowers yesterday (though I was grumpy about getting up from a nap to answer the door, oops!) and my husband came home from work with a little bag of goodies and more flowers. He even finished cooking dinner. I’ll light a candle on one of the cupcakes he brought tonight and sing myself happy birthday, although hearing my 3 year old niece sing it to me on the phone yesterday was priceless! I’m cooking that meal I had planned tonight but will lounge and knit for a while today. I even had a decent night’s sleep last night :blush: A very good bday week so far.

Much love, amigos. :heartpulse:

17 Likes

Hi Rosa! A Very Happy Birthday week to you :sunny::blush:
Very grateful for your wise shares you certainly have the qualities of a noble elder. I want you to know you are loved here :owl::owl::owl::heart::heart::heart::birthday::birthday::birthday:

3 Likes

Holy wow, that is a festive haul!!! As we say here, Happy Birth Day Season!!!:heart::tada::birthday::heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks, I can relate in some ways

1 Like