Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Checking in to scope out you hotties, old and new lol

I been running myself ragged lately a much needed break is coming soon I hope. But I managed to sneak away to get a hair cut

Before you ask itā€™s tied back I didnā€™t chop my hair completely off

34 Likes

Oh thank goodness! ā€¦ good to see ya - hope you enjoy your upcoming break

1 Like

You got the good thoughts, my friend. A thousand percent Iā€™m rooting for you and your happiness. You will have it. OFDAAT. Donā€™t falter. Youā€™re never alone.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. I imagine him as a nice guy. I found my sisterā€™s Gary Neville mug at the back of jy parentā€™s cupboard recently, may need to bring it out :grin:

2 Likes

Oh wow, you are either a very brave lady or that little squeak is yet to grow muscles.

Sounds amazing though and well done to you.

1 Like

Thank you everyone :pray:t2:
I love you :heart:

9 Likes

111 days! Thatā€™s awesome my friend ā€“ i totally get the self conscious bit but you are among friends and it is nice to see you.

download

1 Like

I think i just feel so self conscious. Being open and visible about it all is probably an important step.

4 Likes

Super windy here today, almost didnā€™t take my dogs walking but I did and they are happy which makes me happy

57 Likes

Youā€™re awesome, Eric. Super inspiring. Not to mention you have a cool man bag.

2 Likes

I played fetch with my cats this morning - yes, they play fetch. Theyā€™re awesome. Made them super happy, which in turn made me happy so I get ya.

5 Likes

Dude, you look tired. Hope you get that break sooner rather than later.

33 days of learning who i really am :ok_hand:t3::dizzy:

49 Likes

Happy Friday everyone! Have a sober weekend!!

51 Likes

And not a single one of them wasted. Literally. :100::wave::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! Feeling happy and sooo glad itā€™s Friday! The hat was the best purchase Iā€™ve made in a long time. Definitely my favorite right now!

4 Likes

Happy Friday everyone

49 Likes

Hi Mander.! Happy Friday the 13th. Cool shirt! Iā€™m gonna be rocking my Jason Voorhees shirt tonight.

3 Likes

Happy Friday! Hereā€™s to a sober weekend. This will be two in a row for the first time in a long time.

2 Likes

I figgered Iā€™d wear this shirt, today, since it is Friday the 13th (aka, Jason Voorhees Day)! And Iā€™m in a creepy bathroomā€¦

Everyone, have a GREAT weekend! And keep your same Clean/Sober Dates!

7 months, 22 days Clean

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

39 Likes