Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

So glad you found a therapist Charlie. Stay with us and keep up the good fight.
Congratulations on 6 days! :tada:

2 Likes

Meant to be :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Good to see you @Chuckie22 Youā€™re doing great. What a difference 6 days makes. That week milestone is in sight !! :kissing_heart: X

1 Like

Thanks @Starlight14 ! No I havenā€™t but I will now :grin:
Tha ks for your support! I hope you are doing well :purple_heart:

1 Like

:purple_heart: thanks @Louloubelle! Yesss, I can make it a week!
Hope you are doing well :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank-you @Mno :slightly_smiling_face: for reaching out. I love this community, it makes a HUGE difference! Sharing is caring :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I quit buying too much new books as they just kept piling upā€¦ Still love to go to bookshops, read a bit there and maybe get out with just the oneā€¦

2 Likes

No problem :blush: its a bit repetitive but it changed my view of alcohol forever, hope it helps :heart:

2 Likes

bedtime for me here
Have a sober good nightā€™s rest or a wonderful sober rest of the day everyone

40 Likes

Looking great, nice to see you.

I also have a book habit, and a massive ā€˜to readā€™ pile that I regularly have to dust :grimacing::rofl: I have banned myself from buying new books but still love a bookshop. Libraries are great for that too though.

3 Likes

Hey, nice to see you TF!

1 Like

Iā€™m not going anywhere @happyfeet! This is the best place to be :grin:Thank-you

1 Like

Nice to meet you Ann.
I hope you had a good, sober nights, sleep.
They never get old.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

And that is why no one will go there with me: because I spend hours there

2 Likes

Go, Timbers!

More importantly, itā€™s unfortunate about your friend. I sympathize.

Downtown Portland waterfront, Steel Bridge background . . . gettinā€™ ready to walk 4.4 miles to my Thursday night meeting. No excuses! I certainly walked at least as far and, many times, farther to see a dealer so ā€¦ I can do it for my recovery, as well. Plus, itā€™s another gorgeous October day and I love walkinā€™.

7 months, 14 days Clean.

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

36 Likes

Thank you so much! It definitely takes way longer than you want to get to a point where it doesnā€™t feel so difficult all of the time :joy:

1 Like

Thats for sure! Still taking it odaat but its crazy to think that im here! I appreciate that so much!

1 Like

Congratulations!! :partying_face:

1 Like

@happyfeet aw you are so sweet thank you for the nice warm virtual hug! :hugs::hugs::hugs: i am proud of you too weā€™re doing great :heart::heart::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

1 Like