Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Have a happy sober blessed day everyone. Off to do some rainy day grocery shopping :heart::hugs:

38 Likes

Have a great 24h beautiful :heart: you look amazing :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Sara and so do you :heart::heart:

1 Like

42 lil over 4 yrs sober and loving it

52 Likes

Great job :heart::blush:

1 Like

12 Likes

Same here. Now I want one! :yum:

1 Like

Nice kit you’ve got there. :+1:

1 Like

That was a concert so the set was not mine. I played with Pearl drums back then :+1:

2 Likes

I love when it warms up a bit here, and the bikes start rolling down the back roads.

1 Like

There was a good amount out today, surprisingly. People are just tired of being cooped up I think

2 Likes

It was happy Sunday - relax, calmed, filled with good vibes :smiling_face: good night from Bulgaria :smiling_face:

47 Likes

@cjp You look beautiful CJ – so happy that you are enjoying your vacation and so proud that you told that little devil to “f” off :wink:
@newlife89 great to see you Karl! Glad you are staying sober strong :muscle:
@soberbilly always lovely to see you Sober Buddy :peace:
@juliaLuna Love that amazing smile Jula – sobriety is shining on you!
@meka Looking amazing as usual friend :heart:
@soberbeliever81 Great to see you Johnny – amazing work with 4+ years of sobriety – keep that momentum going :muscle:
@jasty2 Oh I love it – glad you got to go riding today – my goodness we also got in the upper 40’s today – it feels amazing!
@zse feeling the good vibes! Looking great

7 Likes

IMG_20240204_185628
IMG_20240204_185703

5 Likes

Anytime my man. :grin:

1 Like

IMG_20240204_191313

4 Likes

HSLMWDEwxt7Gg

4 Likes

So pleased for you you my friend, looking so happy there!! :heart::pray:

Thank you Jasmine :heart::heart:

1 Like

with the bros, 147 days alcohol free, just played my second 3-hour set this weekend and it has been so much freakin fun! i love it, i love rocking out and giving people a great time, meeting folks & just the fulfillment that comes with this performer’s life. oh and i LOVE declining all the free beer :joy::metal:t4:

51 Likes