Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

First day back to work this year and my boss got me a personal heater! Happy as a pig in $hit today :grin: hope you all have a great new and sober year ahead!

56 Likes

And now warm as a pig in a blanket. :grin::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lolā€¦I just noticed that :rofl:ā€¦may be itā€™s way of saying fuck yeah Eric
@Dazercat

1 Like

Yummm pigs in a blanket :drooling_face::yum: great now Iā€™m hungry :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks all you guys.
Always appreciate your confidence in me @Alisa Alisa
And youā€™re so supportive. Always!

You better keep tagging along @Runningfree we need you on here for all your spark.
And ya some of the saguaro are flipping the bird and there are some other x rated ones out here too if you let you mind get in that gutter :eggplant: :scream: and some drunk looking ones.

The desert gives me this amazing feeling @happyfeet there certainly is a god or higher power that does some amazing things out here. Iā€™m grateful for every sunrise sunset saguaro and the wildlife. Do find a chance to visit The Sonoran Desert. Donā€™t come in the summer. Youā€™ll roast :hot_face:

Couldnā€™t do this without all you guys supporting me and reading my posts. We make a great team :muscle:
@AyBee @Dilettante @Dan531 my pace car, :red_car: @SinceIAwoke @JazzyS

I think of you a lot when Iā€™m out here hiking @Rockstar24777 hope youā€™re still hitting your trails Robbie. Miss those pics.

You guys know how to make a person feel special on their special day.
ODAAT
Love you guys.

16 Likes

For you:
Your hard work.
Your determination.
Your sobriety.
@Dazercat

23 Likes

Aww. Thatā€™s Beautiful.
Thank you
:pray: :heart::people_hugging:

3 Likes

Brilliant!!! Iā€™ve loved watching your journeyā€¦ and all the places youā€™ve travelled. Well done Iā€™m really happy for you :+1:

3 Likes

There he is. Wooooooooooooo :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
I know him. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

day 1!

55 Likes

Lovely to meet you Liv. Welcome to the community
Great work on your day 1 :muscle:

4 Likes

thank you! it was hard for me to smile in that pic but i wanted to show the hope that i feel today.

8 Likes

Nice to meet you Liv.
Great day for a day one. Itā€™s not my first day but Iā€™ll day a day 1 with you too.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Oh I love hope! Thatā€™s a great smile :blush:
You are among fellow addicts here so lean on us if your urges arrise ā€¦a great supportive community here.
Grateful to have you here with us.

4 Likes

Doing ok, thank you. Little down, but working on it.

8 Likes

Welcome Liv, so glad youā€™re here! Itā€™s a great day to be clean & sober, all I know.

3 Likes

Congratulations Eric. Your posts have made a difference to me many times. I wish you all the very best.

4 Likes

Thanks, at the bottom it says ā€œhate people and know thingsā€ and itā€™s a bat if anyoneā€™s wondering :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Selfie from 1.1. Welcome 2024 :blush:

54 Likes

Once sober - the doors to miracles are open! :magic_wand:
20240103_120255

32 Likes