Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Day 3 no alcohol and I feel like crap :upside_down_face: I’ve heard the first week is the worst. Just trying to take it day by day.

47 Likes

Love you too bro!!!

3 Likes

@Dazercat conpletely agree with Anne - LOVE the desert pictures. I can almost feel the warmth [not quite, it’s cold and wet here for the foreseeable :sob:] It’s nice to be there vicariously :heart: X

3 Likes

Great to see you Brittany working so hard on day 3. Yes, the beginning is the absolute pits …just remember that you will not have to go through this again.
Keep going strong ODAAT…we are here to support you too. :hugs:

3 Likes

Hell yea man! Congrats! Thats awesome

2 Likes

36 Likes

Seeing the t-shirt I have to tell you, I was born on North Mossley Hill Road in Liverpool and Penny Lane runs off that. My daughter went to both of John’s schools too….beneath the blue suburban skies… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

48 Likes

Lovely to meet you Brigette @Beepena and Amber @Amberlee

1 Like

Great to meet you and congratulations on 3 days!

Great to meet you as well! Happy New Year!

Happy new year all, better late than never :grin:

54 Likes

Welcome aboard @choosingme and well done on your first day. This forum and the lovely people here are really amazing. Take your time to read through the reads and find what works for you. I mostly reading and actually don’t write that much but I love this community so much and it really makes the difference for me.
Pretty sure it will work for you too.
Glad having you here Liv.
Sending love and strength your way :pray:

2 Likes

Hey Joe you look tired. Hope you’re ok.
Sending love and strength your way.

3 Likes

Thank you Anne. I came off a couple very long shifts. So yeah tired. But I’m home now for the next 3 days so I’ll catch up on the sleep. :grin:. Have a great night

4 Likes

Good on you, good luck with your operation, take care :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey girl, so good to see you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Happy New Year :hugs::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Right back at ya beautiful :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Operation went great! Got home and rested. Up and about today!!! Thanks for all the support

5 Likes

day 3!

60 Likes