Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

A huge congratulations! 3 days is awesome :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Throwback Thursday NAMM 2016 :sunglasses::metal:t2:

47 Likes

That’s amazing news! I’m so pleased that it all went so well :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hangin out at work with John McClane at my desk welcome to the party for one year sober!

55 Likes

Congrats Eric! Thanks for all you do here so happy for your milestone!

1 Like

Happy New Year! Love the shirt!

1 Like

Lovely to meet you Jake – a huge congrats on the 1 year – WELCOME TO THE PARTY!! :tada: :clap:
giphy

4 Likes

I’m not a huge selfie guy lol but it’s a special occasion so I figured I would show myself in all my long haired scruffy glory :joy:

3 Likes

Just catching all these wonderful Christmas outfits lol they’re awesome makes me wish we could just have Christmas all year long!

1 Like

Rooting for Michigan in the finals! Should be a good game with Washington :slightly_smiling_face: I wanted to go to school at UMich but I wasn’t cool enough to get accepted back in the day lol

1 Like

Congratulations on your year milestone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: x

1 Like

Glad you did a sober 1 year selfie – a way to mark your accomplishment!

Thanks - fingers crossed that Michigan pulls through - super exciting!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: Congrats on your one year!

1 Like

Thank you! I look forward to celebrating yours this coming year! :heart:

I think they’ve got it! They have a great running back that bulldozes through everything and they seem pretty tight knit and focused!

1 Like

If it wasn’t so expensive I think I would be into cosplay. I love dressing up.

Happy year soberversary :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I’ve never really done cos play but I enjoy dressing up especially at Halloween still lol life’s too short to not have some fun!

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here’s a few from halloween before last where I won the costume contest at work dressed as Eazy E my music taste is all over the place I love my country music but I enjoy classic hip hop too lol

28 Likes

Good to hear that you can rest a bit Joe.
Enjoy your days off :wave:

1 Like

Massive congratulations on your one year milestone whoot whoot :tada::balloon::partying_face: That’s awesome and great to see you Jake.
Let’s celebrate together :confetti_ball:

giphy (13)

1 Like