Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

I hope it’s a great first day Mike, looking good!!

1 Like

I hope you have the best first day! You’re gonna do great!

Edit: Or if you’ve already been there most of the day, I hope your day has GONE great lol… all these time zones throw me

1 Like

I LOVE everything about this! You go girl! :fire::heart:

1 Like

No excuses!

45 Likes

:rofl:. I constantly find myself asking people questions about shit that already happened or things that have yet to take place

6 Likes

You should be on stage in Nashville somewhere.

2 Likes

I’m just out here googling where everyone lives, if it states it and counting hours ahead or behind on my fingers lol

5 Likes

Waiting for my meeting in 30 minutes, got here early after I dropped my daughter off at school

44 Likes

nice pic Ryan – loving those shades

YASSSSSSS GIRL! I Love this for you!!! You deserve alllll the good things :metal::purple_heart:

1 Like

This is my goal pic from 15 years ago and at 225lbs…

30 Likes

I’m so thankful for afternoon walks with my daughter, and that she still likes going with me without being forced. I love talking about her day and teasing and messing around while it’s just us two. My son used to come with us but he doesn’t anymore now that he’s 16 and obsessed with his girlfriend (but I still cherish the time he spends with me when he’s wanting to practice driving on his permit). I hope she never grows out of wanting our walks :face_holding_back_tears: #FeelingGratefulAndEmotional

51 Likes

6 day sand counting. Or not counting who cares in sober.

14 Likes

Welcome to the community Michael
6 days is amazing friend - keep it going. Hope to see around

1 Like

Had a great interview! Afterwards, me and the bride went shopping and planned wedding stuff… I LOVED this dress but did not buy it bc I got a really really nice one… Lol

46 Likes

Looking beautiful girl :heart::hugs:

1 Like

Day 507 AF

On the way to work as usual! Have good evening, night, morning where ever you are.

48 Likes

Awe thanks love :people_hugging:

1 Like

plantar fasciitis sucks. Had it once, wasn’t fun. Could you try another form of exercise that wouldn’t put a strain on your foot? Like swimming or water running? Glad you posted, rainbows or not :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve done some spin bike youtube classes and swimming and I have my weight lifting three times a week. It’s not the same, endorphin wise but it will have to suffice until my PT can fix me up.

4 Likes