Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Awe you just made my day :heart_hands: I fall in between at 35. Family is the most important thing to me too. I hope you really enjoy your time with family! Cherish all the moments :black_heart:

1 Like

151 days alcohol free :v:t4: spent a lot of time in the sunshine today it was wonderful :sun_with_face::heart_on_fire:

45 Likes

Looking beautiful my friend :heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Wow I remember when you hit day 100. Kudos! :heart:

2 Likes

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

Hiked the cloud forest in monteverde costa rica today. Felt like such a city slicker attempting this 3hr hike in tennis shoes! It was intense but wonderful

68 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Looks amazing!!!

1 Like

You two kids look like you’re having a great time.:grin:.
I’ve always heard Costa Rica is beautiful. It’s one of the many on my bucket list. I hope it’s as much fun as it looks. :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Its awesome! Weve mainly hit big tourist towns and felt safe. Everyones super nice as hospitality is a major money maker. 10 outta 10 would recommend. Crazy how the climate can change entirely in as little as 5 feet! We drove along the continental divide and it was rainy and cloudy on one side and sunny and hot on the other!

6 Likes

50 Likes

57 Likes

Vibrant :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

always love seeing your beautiful smiling face – sobriety really does look great on you :hugs:

1 Like

152 :heart_on_fire:

43 Likes

Great day for a ride (considering it’s February)

56 Likes

You are so beautiful :heart::blush:

Good morning !

62 Likes

5y 8m AF

Cold, rainy morning in the desert. Pouring, really, and will all day.
Decided it was a good morning to drive to an isolated nursery on the southern outskirts of town with some Highwaymen on the radio.

“We weren’t expecting any customers today”

“That’s precisely why I’m here”

50 Likes

HELL YEA!!! Happy for you :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes