Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Port Hueneme (why-nim-mee :thinking:)
Thinking of trading in the desert for the Pacific.

56 Likes

Good to see ya Charlie. Sobriety is making you look so young :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Waiting for the spring to come

54 Likes

This is awesome! nicely done with all your sober time too :clap: :clap: :tada:

2 Likes

I love this picture ā€“ you are enjoying yourself no matter what your surroundings and that is golden :hugs:

2 Likes

So the green dye took in some places (mainly the grey)ā€¦made the rest of my hair a lot darker (looks blackish).
A very messy experience which keeps on being messyā€¦glad to have done itā€¦never again :rofl:

55 Likes

The green is glowing :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
At least you donā€™t look like a Smurf :joy:
@Runningfree :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Lolā€¦thanks and my hands look like Iā€™m ready to hulk out or have a radioactive mishap between the inflammation and the green :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ā€¦

8 Likes

Better not piss you off :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh :face_with_peeking_eye: I like the green though I understand what you mean. The grey absorbs the dye more and is a lot lighter so shows more of the green.
If you want to increase the fading out of your hair you can use anti dandruff shampoo.
Better laugh about, itā€™s just temporary.
I had my share of messed up dye sessions myself :sweat_smile:
Stopped painting it for the last 10 years, embracing my grey :blush:

3 Likes

Itā€™s a beautiful green!! Very pretty!
Hope it stops going everywhere you donā€™t want it and sorry itā€™s not doing as it should.

2 Likes

Ahhhh I LOVE it though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Alisa.:people_hugging:ā€¦Iā€™m hoping the transference is temporary :joy:.
I am glad to see some green through out the hair

2 Likes

Aah thanks Tiffany :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Found a house in Cali :scream:
Because of this guy!!!

Now itā€™s out of my hands and into my agents. God willing weā€™ll get a contract or not.

48 Likes

Really?! Yay! So exciting! Now give it over and if itā€™s meant to be it will be. The waiting sucks though. Either way, we got to enjoy a pic of 2 handsome fellas. :heart_eyes:
Hi Gus! :wave: youā€™re getting soo big!

6 Likes

I still have blue staining my sink and tub :joy: At least Iā€™m not blue any more

6 Likes

Hope your mom enjoyed her birthday celebration :heart:
Love all the family time :hugs:

3 Likes

Love Gus time! grateful that you got in a visit and sending good luck vibes that you get the house you have fallen in love with :crossed_fingers: :pray:

3 Likes

Glad youā€™re still with us. Super Bowl was always a big hall pass for me. But I always had the big party at my house. Still at home but staying sober.
Go Niners!
Or Go Swifties!

6 Likes