Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

you are such a strong warrior Jules you got this!! i’m proud of you :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4: your message here sounds so familiar to what my week was like and what i’m currently being faced with as well - so know you are not alone, and we’re doing this together!! :dancer:t4::dancer:t4:

3 Likes

161 days alcohol freeeee :tipping_hand_woman:t2::zap: i was so depressed & overwhelmed this past week too but i got thru it and now i’m beyond the fog & even tho i still don’t know what the hell is going on, i know that whatever it is i can handle it :muscle:t4:

44 Likes

Chillin in Toronto, with the support of strangers.
Thank you for being the community we are.

54 Likes

Always looking good, mate.
Should probably change your name to SoAliveMan.
Living well.
Top stuff

6 Likes

Day one… :innocent:

Im back fam :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive missed ya’ll dearly !

Apes :star_struck:

51 Likes

There she is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Where’s the dog?
I cannot remember her/his name :cry:

3 Likes

Welcome back! Good to see you again

3 Likes

Long time no see! Welcome back!

4 Likes

1y 5m 1day af

Just another day on site

45 Likes

Got off work early and the sun is still up selfie

37 Likes

lovely to meet you April! Glad to see you back with the community :hugs:

3 Likes

If you had to have another day 1, I’m glad you came here to share it! Welcome back!

4 Likes

Spending time with my big boy!! :heart:
Sending all of you lots of love xxx

35 Likes

Glad you’re back here … the support is here for you.
If you feel like it check out two seperate threads posted by our two newest moderators.
@HoofHearted is called “What’s Your Plan?” And @SoberWalker is called “What I did to get to two years” or something similar.

5 Likes

E.T. phone home… and tell 'em imma be a while.

This is what happens when you mention possible side effects of a new medication, they want you to go to the ER and make sure you’re not really just having a heart attack.

Definitely NOT a heart attack, but you know, gotta make sure, I guess. Dr. Says I’m 100% healthy, so that’s great! :ok_hand:… until the bill comes. :grimacing::face_with_peeking_eye:

47 Likes

Glad you’re back, Apes. No need to go and do that shit again. It’s never gonna be a good idea for folks like us. Hugs gal.

2 Likes

those side effects can be scary - glad to know they take things seriously. glad you are 100% healthy! what a way to start off the week.

2 Likes

No bueno hoof but I’m glad you are cleared. Keep that ticker ticking! :anatomical_heart:

2 Likes

always the permanently glued to my head Yankees green cap lol :laughing:

43 Likes

Luca !!

Yep he be cool like that lol :laughing: :sunglasses:

37 Likes