Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Stunning in sobriety!

1 Like

No a selfie of me but of Jake (my brother) taking my daughter to her first “father-daughter” dance. Bittersweet but we’re thankful for uncle Jake and Ana looks beautiful :heart::sob:A silent, somber moment was definitely felt after I did her hair and she walked out to show everyone, as the weight of her daddy being gone and not here for this sunk in. But we loved on her and she headed to the dance with a smile​:heart:

49 Likes

Rip her out the plastic, she been acting brand new!
IMG_3199

2 Likes

What a good brother (and Uncle) ! :smile:

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful girl you got there. Gets it from her mother :blush:
So nice to have a brother like Jake to be there for you guys.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

your family is beautiful Sarahya, such a tender moment and so full of love i can feel it here now, sending you all so much love :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

174 days :tipping_hand_woman:t2: love y’all, gnight! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sleeping:

40 Likes

I love this :heart: what a wonderful brother. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

I hope she had the best time. Kudos to the stand in uncle/brother so she didn’t have to miss out. Kudos to you for staying strong momma :heart_hands:

3 Likes

I cried the entire time she was gone. I think Dan not being here for it affected me worse than her even. It’s just so sad all the things he’s missing but there is beauty here too. And she did end up having such a fun time :heart:

Uncle Jake is definitely the wild, fun uncle. He’s crazy and keeps our poor mother praying :joy: but he has a heart of gold. Cries at the drop of a hat and my kids have his heart completely. he’s been me and my sisters protector since we were kids and now is for my babies as well. Forever thankful for him.

11 Likes

Its been a long weekend of car meets and heavy social interaction, time to chill with some youtube for a bit before bed.

39 Likes

Nice calm and quiet, and the best dog ever. Sounda like a great way of life to me :blush:

I’m really sorry to hear about your injury.:confused:

I know how important sport (and running has a big part in this) is for my mental wellbeing, which includes my sobriety.

I hope you get back on track soon and that your appointments went well.

2 Likes

Its been awhile TS family. All is well, I’ve been busy with our restaurant lately. I still put my sobriety first. 1655 days :sunglasses::muscle:

53 Likes

33 Likes

This is beautiful Sarahya :heart: X

1 Like

The tug is the drug!! :muscle:

2 Likes

AI is scary, I decided to check it out today. I was messing around this morning experimenting with thumbnails for my Youtube Channel.

Artificial intelligence, sober selfies!

This is how I picture myself…

AI kept trying to make me wear this hat.

Im sober, but I dont think AI is sober. I told it to quit adding the stupid hat and I got this.

This is what I would probably look like twacked out.

Good to be Sober!

51 Likes

The fourth picture gives off aquaman vibes

3 Likes

Now that’s a great share!
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes