Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

I had our Christmas Elf make our family as Christmas movie Cartoon characters for this December, I played with that programming for days and it still didn’t got completely right. You need to be extremely exact.

It was fun though, the kids loved their “photos” and yours are totally awesome. :blush:

2 Likes

You look so sober :grin: Bright eyed and just healthy AF! You go girl​:muscle:

1 Like

Had a TKD tournament that some of my students competed in. The Masters room was filled with doughnuts so SCORE.

42 Likes

That might be my favorite compliment ever … thanks for making my day

1 Like

Hell yeah @JasonFisher thats how i see ya buddy! King fisher

3 Likes

These are so awesome – not sure which is my favorite – each one is just WOW!

giphy

5 Likes

I have been playing around with it today. I keep making maximum images allowed and it cuts me off for a couple of hours. Its amazing how fast and good it is. I have made epic thumbnails for my latest videos. I’m learning how to use better commands. 45 minutes until I can make more.

3 Likes

What are you using to make those epic pics??

Chat GTP. I’ve been using the free version to write my video descriptions for a while. Today I bought the 20 dollar a month upgrade which includes the image generating. Its amazing! its a pack of smokes, and a six pack per month. :muscle: lol

2 Likes

Wow how where you able to fight that

fight what? sorry i’m not sure what you’re referring to, i’d love to be able to answer your question if you can clarify :pray:t3: @Joseph_welch

Congratulations and your hair is beautiful

1 Like

🫶🏼

44 Likes

20 Likes

These mfs is dangerous yall

24 Likes

Oh gosh my daughter would go CRAZY for those!!!

1 Like

@Soberbilly this is the best I could find for a cartoon app on Android with out paying through the nose for a monthly subscription, not bad, but not brilliant :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

33 Likes

With half of my cheerleaders team

52 Likes

It’s nice seeing that big smile my dude. I’m glad you seem like you are in a good place. :grin:

2 Likes

Just out here hanging on by a thread homie :joy: :metal:t3:
Hope you’re doing good!

2 Likes