Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Went to concert of one greek singer. It was the first sober concert :blush: it was very good :blush:

48 Likes

3 Likes

Day 1204 for me and Day 1202 for my hubby!

60 Likes

Great job by both of yous. You all look great :+1::fire:

1 Like

🩵

54 Likes

11 months tomorrow you guys…and I just cant believe it!!

I am moving in with my boyfriend in July, I started working out at home…tones of cool things that I never thought I would do!! I am soooooo proud!!

Thanks for your support :heart:

53 Likes

So lovely to see you pop in and with such amazing numbers! Great work to by you both. Love all the smiles! Keep stacking up the days and smiling :hugs:

2 Likes

Lovely to see you pop in Cam - hope you are doing well

1 Like

I have had an insatiable sweet tooth since I quit drinking wine!:woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

Even so, you’ve got some kind of reverse-aging situation on the go! :sweat_smile:

Always good to see your smile and your numbers. Not to look too far past today, but seems like another big number is on the horizon… :wink: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

10 days … whatcha gonna do after a goooood sleeeeep?
I get that … I used to do 24/4.
Enjoy your time off :hugs:

2 Likes

Yeah me too, but replacing the sugar hit is slowly getting there. I’m sure it’s my addict brain, craving pleasure. I’m trying hard, and slowly winning, telling myself that things like frozen grapes with fresh yoghurt and lemon juice are a treat of equal stature to a biscuit!

I’m very active and not overweight so it’s too easy to eat processed sugar and think ‘I can do that, I’ll just burn it off’, but that’s ignoring how sugar makes me feel and what’s going on inside.

One day at a time, and all that. :blush:

5 Likes

Day 8

Black business joggers from Lidl
Hot Pink Swedemount sportswear T-shirt
White Pearl earrings from Dollarstore

42 Likes

45 Likes

Great to see you Cam :hugs:
Always impressed with all your numbers.
Keep up the great work.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Very nice picture!:star2:

1 Like

Exactly, and I’m already on my afternoon coffee :grin:

4 Likes

1st pic is day 1. Second is Day 2

46 Likes

Already seeing the healing healthy flow… keep stacking up the days Matt :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Great work!:star2::star2::star2::star2: