Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you, my aunt just sent a picture with her having the exact same cut and curls in the late 80’s. Guess I found my thing here. Always loved 80’s hair :laughing:

5 Likes

Niiiiice!! Where’s the vacation??

1 Like

At Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

2 Likes

I think I’m starting to get a bit light on top of the head :joy:

43 Likes

same here mate,i was on a elevator with my son in a shop the other day an he took a pic of the back top of my head and sent me the picture,its a good job hes a good runner!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Bangs suit well :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Pet Shop (58 y/o) Boy

50 Likes

Well I had a good run I mad it to 44 :joy:

1 Like

39 Likes

Cold plunge day 1 :grin:

46 Likes

Congratulations @Dazercat :star_struck:

1 Like

@Lighter you look so good and peaceful :blush:

2 Likes

Giving me Murphy/RoboCop vibes.

6 Likes

#sobersaturday #60aintsobad

Best wishes on this Saturday night folks. A lot of yard work at my own place for once, mowed, trimmed, new trees in ground.
Now chillaxin’ on a Saturday night with no where to go and nothing to do… #bliss

36 Likes

So Im starting on day one again. I keep messing up and Im struggling pretty hard not only with alcoholism but my mental health as well. Struggling with depression and anxiety and manic highs and very low lows. I checked my self into the ER last night because the thoughts of not wanting to be here any more where overpowering. But im home now with support and family. Thank you for letting me post and im sorry that im on day one again.

59 Likes

Please don’t be sorry @Button83 were humans we fuck up sometimes it’s what you do differently this time that can be your salvation. Try and get a programme of recovery and get a sponsor there .I’m glad your with your family lean on them for support and us people will help pull you through on here it’s midnight here in England so This is my last post tonight before sleep but I’m sending you love and hugs :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Hey friend. If we could shame ourselves into better action we would all be perfect by now. I’m glad to see you back. Keep trying. 🩷🩷

9 Likes

Its a wonderful day for a day one. Im sorry youre struggling with your mental health. I do to so sending you strength and cozy blankets and pillows

8 Likes

Thank you Corine :blush:

1 Like

I admire your persistence in coming back. It is very hard to get sober, harder for some of us than others. I’m rooting for you.

7 Likes