Sober Selfies #2

Is your neighbour happy to have her daughters picture on here Lya? just a though as I know I wouldn’t be happy with my neighbour putting my kids on the internet

4 Likes

Ah didn’t think
I deleted it.
Funny how things seem so innocent and turns into a monster

2 Likes

Hey Thanks very much for the advice I spoke to my parents about it and they said that they knew I had a problem. I have the same thing with my dad my mum is away so we will probably get on each other’s nerves. I’m sorry to hear about your relapse one day at a time I think that you’ve got a lot to offer it’s certainly made me feel better hearing I’m not alone talking to you that other people struggle with addiction. Thank you. I have underlying issues that drive me to abuse but it’s not the solution. Really on edge today at work. How’s your day?

3 Likes

In the city for work…

48 Likes

Hey no thanks! I’m sure you’ll be fine at your parents place, even if it’s for a short while! If u feel the need to talk to me you can always talk! I also have underlying issues, that’s why I keep running around! So exhaustingggg! I think we can learn a lot from eachother. And I’m fine, just here at my moms place watching a movie on Netflix! I also have to walk our dog out, very relaxing! :yum:

1 Like

Looking sharp! Great tie :+1:

Thanks, it’s my favorite one! Socks match it and the pants.

15 Likes

Oh nice. Love argyle socks

Hey thanks that’s really nice of you likewise if you’re ever feeling like things are getting too much or just want to vent any angst don’t hesitate to drop me a message any time. Hope that you had a good dog walk being around animals is definitely therapeutic anything good on Netflix ? Take care and thanks again for the warmth and kindness

2 Likes

Off to sell groceries to grocery stores. Puffiness already way down. I wasn’t drinking much, so physically my body is snapping back quickly: sleep, skin, inflammation. Now to tackle the mental.

54 Likes

Thanks! I really enjoyed the walk, it’s always fun to walk with our little girlygirl!

19 Likes

Very pretty!

Day 61

30 Likes

Enjoying the fall weather and sobriety!

15 Likes

You’re looking well kept, Rob!

1 Like

Thanks Rob!

4 Likes

Day 58 and Im running on FUMES. I was riding HIGH on the pink cloud for weeks and was full and full of energy so I took on way too much than I could mentally and physically handle so Im sitting in my car and all I want to do is sleep because I fell off the cloud! Out of habit, my mind keeps saying “I want a drink” but that’s purely out of habit. Ive done too well and have no desire. So tomorrow is another day. Ill sleep it off, wake up refreshed, no work, and then a MUCH needed vacation starting Saturday. (Our first sober vacay)

65 Likes

Thanks Lady! Yep, not an option for me and only on that post. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Strange :hushed: Then de second option: a moderator. Sassy helped me ones with a photo a could not remouve, you can tag her or pm her.

2 Likes

Its beard dye!!! :bearded_person:t4::yum:

15 Likes