Sober Selfies #3

Hit a bit of unwanted weight loss with the flu/covid19
Absolutely drained :tired_face:

24 Likes

Working from home as a martial artist means alternating between sets of pajamas lol. Work and casual

37 Likes

Grateful to be 11 days sober and still be working through all this craziness that’s going on in the world right now

39 Likes

Good job Raymond! I’m also glad to be sober during these times, for me it’s a no brainer. I’d hate to be wasting my days in a fog.

28 Likes

oh mate my thoughts are with you.

yep great now get back indoors, it’s dangerous out there.
:slightly_smiling_face::running_man:

2 Likes

How are you feeling today? :four_leaf_clover::sunflower:

2 Likes

All safe and sound now lol

1 Like

Don’t ask me why…because I’m just a strange girl. But as soon as I saw your picture Run D.M.C. started playing in my head :joy::joy: Stay safe out there!!!

7 Likes

Lmao that’s great, I had to look up the song

2 Likes

Love me some RUN DMC especially “My Adidas”!!!
Nice one!!

3 Likes

Just driving around with the windows down today. Looks like I have wings!:rofl:

Shaved the beard off, well almost off, for the first time in years. My 13 year old daughter told me I look “little”!:rofl::joy::rofl:

29 Likes

3 weeks clean

43 Likes

Beautiful! You could be in a Dove commercial!:blush::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can hardly see your grays; wait til they really show up, seemingly overnight!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hear ya on the grey hair!!! Lookin good anyway!!!
Congratulations on day 100!!!

Too cloudy to see the pink moon clearly, but it is certainly bright.
Anywhooo, here it is for your 100.

13 Likes

Standard look these days. Cruising through my complex, chasing after my boys, drinking a soda. Hi and welcome to my life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

44 Likes

WA State Massage Association closed all massage down unless their in an essential category clinic, like mine. You working still?

Day 75 I decided that the version of little bunny foo foo I know I shouldn’t teach my 2 year old nephew. He can’t seem to keep his hands to himself.

16 Likes