Sober Selfies #3

No sir, our office has been closed since the 19th. Our state certification board sent out an email stating they would revoke certification if someone reported a therapist working. Now I’m just a full time mom with a good opportunity to try on homeschooling for size

4 Likes

Hey hey! Nice to see you!

You’ve got that chill, comfortable in recovery look now. I love when I see that change.

2 Likes

Yesterday. I’ve never felt so victorious over toilet paper!

Don’t worry, I covered up to get it.

36 Likes

Hi ya.
I get better every day. Stronger and stronger. Just trying to eat eat eat!lol :poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::hamburger::stuffed_flatbread::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

congratulations, I’m so proud of you, this is a huge milestone. :metal::running_man::toilet:

2 Likes

38 Likes

26 Likes

Haha. So do I, it just got too bushy and when all I do after work is head on home these days I figured why not. Shaving it off was the highlight of my day last Saturday!!

We all need to laugh right now, that’s for sure!

1 Like

hi there you great eejit, say hi to the gang, I hope your all well. :+1::grin:

2 Likes

I know! I don’t think I was that happy for my 1 year. :laughing: I’ve been using the sandpaper we call toilet paper from work to get bye. Soft and strong Charmin will be a nice change of pace!

1 Like

if we’re talking pace I would go slow and enjoy it. :joy:

1 Like

Oh, I still have a roll of the work shit in there. I’m not changing it until it runs out. Pacing is a must!

2 Likes

some images can’t be undone :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

it’s what you would have said to me so what goes around comes around.
not sure I said that properly :joy: :joy: :joy:

Sober 58 days and never looking back…:blush:

24 Likes

3 months 18 days meth Clean
1 month 26 days Alcahol Sober

30 Likes

44 Likes

D670

Incognito supply run

36 Likes

In the Jays hat none the less. Nice !!!

2 Likes