Sober Selfies #5

400! Whoo! And I thought that was new look. Love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMG!!! Where can I get my hands on some of these?! :fallen_leaf::maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:

1 Like

Oh, that hair! Winner!

1 Like

The 400 club! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: amazing

1 Like

Good luck for the interview Christopher!! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

:facepunch: :wink: :facepunch:

4 Likes

Day 2,waiting for the first class in school via zoom. Donā€™t let the outfit fool you, Iā€™m still. In joggers and my famous cow slippers :blush:

41 Likes

I remember that feeling well :sweat::face_vomiting:

Now 2 months and 16 days ! :smile:Proud to be sober

42 Likes

a60c481e23ab31961dafc29b6a8058e85dc1fa458380ad327ee934bdd0fcccec.0

Day 16 and feeling clean, headaches are nowhere in sight and Iā€™m getting compliments in work about weight loss and my skin already! Drinking more water than I ever have and walking every day to tire myself out for night time. Feeling good. Cravings have started to kick in officially. I want a glass of wine. I want a bottle if Iā€™m honest. I do miss it. Weā€™re moving in to our new home Friday and I canā€™t help but think about the celebratory wine my boyfriend will have. He rarely drinks but will always celebrate a special occasion with a drink. So thatā€™s playing on my mindā€¦ Combined with cravings Iā€™m a little nervousā€¦ But feeling good body wise! Hope youā€™re all flying it :heart:

51 Likes

If he rarely drinks maybe see if heā€™ll do a celebratory cake or something else you both like.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

401 Days Sober. About 20 lbs down from this time last year, more money in the bank, more confidence, and overall more content even though there is so much more I want to work on personally. I love my snake jewelry as it is symbolic of transformation for me. 1 day at a time. Have a wonderful day people.

56 Likes

Such an inspiration for the group! Beautiful inside and out! Oh and love the :snake: accessories :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you beloved! The snake :snake: symbolism is all about shedding of old skin and transformation for me. Weā€™re all on our own journeys of changes.

7 Likes

I might suggest that, try draw away from the usual bottles of wineā€¦ thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

l)
30 Days!

35 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with planning, but remember that Friday isnā€™t here yet. It will all work out, maybe in an unexpected way. Relax and trust

1 Like

Thank you. Canā€™t wait to check in Monday and tell ye all I stayed sober for my third weekend :heart:

1 Like